Game failing

Hello there
I’ve spent a lot of money on this game.
but I could not find even one 5 star card.
Could there be a problem with my account?
I do not want to have to delete a game I love.

Неможу зайти в игру,вибивае шо Мий аккаунт заблокирован,хочу узнать на каких основаниях Його було заблокировано ,и як Можга Його возобновить работу. Ник sao

Used 2 epic hero tokens and the game froze when loading the portal. When I restarted the game I had lost my epic hero tokens and not received any monsters. Time was 1220pm (EST) on 7Jun18

@Petri not joking or kidding around these bugs sound like bigger compensations than 1 epic hero token not to mention people losing their tokens because it disconnected/ error-ed out…

I attacked the titan and the game rebooted at the end. My alliance got no credit for my attack and I still lost the energy for it. It happened on June 18th at around 1:20 Mountain time. Screenshot_20180618-131735_Empires

Help me. I just bought a package “combo the fighter” with 300 gems that I accumulated only that the game did not give me the chips to make the summons. He gave me only two heroes that were in the combo. Please help me to get the 6 summons I bought with mine gems.

Unfortunately most deals offer random rolls from the options shown. Two rolls, with a small chance of getting more than that.
In English the key wording is “Get at least 2 of the following:”, meaning you won’t get less than two of the displayed items, but you probably won’t get more either. You also have better chances to get the less valuable items displayed.

Hello!
I just encountered a problem after installing the new update 1.13.5 where I experienced several lags in my game. 13:10 Central Europe time, July 13th. I used 1 flag to attack Titan and the game froze on me. Next thing I know I had 0 attack on the Titan. My phone is functioning properly and I have good internet connection during this period. Please kindly check.

Constant connexion problems that have nothing to do with wifi or network.
In war, I lost opportunity to fight and miss a chance with my strongest team, and I want it back!!!

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

A post was split to a new topic: Problems viewing Mystic Vision - July 26

Hello, today at 17 15 (+6) I won in war and was fallen out because of a mistake, I have lost the war point, please return it to me

So did I. My last attack got stuck with the spinning circle thingy and I lost a flag. Everything was frozen for me, except the chat, and I could see other players moving around the battlefield but couldn’t do anything myself. I was shown as locked in combat with my chosen team but was never actually “inside” the battle. Then I guess, time ran out and I lost the flag. 0 points.

And we all know that they can’t do it or people would start forcing disconnections when the battle goes bad just to ask for refunds/retries.

Random DCs happen in our alliance like once or twice per whole war. Just gotta live with that.

1 Like

I am having the same issues. My screen starts flickering and totally freezes. I lose the progress of the game and all the energy as well. I hope someone finds a fix ASAP.

I don’t know how to report a bug issue all I can find is reply to another problem. But my war chest is full and I can’t select it to get the rewards

I’ve lost 20 flags in my umber, numerous raids where it just crashes and has to completely reboot. I also win a raid and get no rewards, it just takes me to the raid tourney page. This all happened in last two days on an android.

Happens to me a lot. The admins don’t care.

Here is what SG recommends for crashes:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003971689-My-game-crashes-

As the support article says at the bottom, if you’re still having crashes after trying those suggestions, you should open a support ticket. Here’s how to do that:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003269253-How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support-

I also had these game crashing issues, usually during raids, like you had. But the last two appeared during attacking titans, it crashed during the fight and in the end I got no points for those fights.
I have an idea why it may crash during raids - it might be because that person you fought came in game right during the raid, so it crash, because you can´t attack someone that is online and due to this contradiction the game crashes. Is this correct thinking?
I have no idea what can cause it crash during titan attacks. I was on wifi, not on data, so it wasn´t internet issues. I have the latest version available. The last one was yesterday (25.5.), but today is different titan, so i can´t find the exact time, but it was about 3pm.
I am from czech republic. These issues getting more often lately(this month) so i came seeking help now.