Game disconnecting

And the problem is getting worse, it just happened again. It happens every time I open the game. Everything else on my phone works fine. I have a strong stable connection. It is the app, not my internet. I can’t complete anything and keep losing resources.

I am really getting tired of this game disconnecting. See my comments below this one. Every time it is also only happening when I am on activities of a higher dufficulty level that take a lot of resources and higher payout.

Happened to me today when I went to start round 2 of AW. Just sat and spun. When wars ended only round 2 total was counted (always lower score with last of my “heroes”) but obviously my a/b/c teams were unavailable.

Lost a raid because of a log in error… I am fiurous, lost 48 cups… And can’t even replay!

I have had a problem with getting kicked out of the last masquerade quest and now I can’t continue the raids. I was able to do the raid tournament yesterday and now I can’t today. It keeps pausing and kicking me out to my base.

Been kick out TWICE just this morning while in battle. Been happening a LOT the last 10-14 days. Lost many banners, & raid materials (don’t care about lost trophies). The last update didn’t fix it either. Please fix lag times, game stoppage, & disconnects.