Game crashes during war and zero points gained

I’m afraid I don’t have screenshots to prove this. I belong to an alliance named Legendary Conquerors, and at this juncture we are at war with Les mini-plaies. With my second hit, I was taking on one of their top players named ‘Ludo’ and I had wiped out everybody except for Rigard who was nearing the end of his life. On my team I had Rigard, BoldTusk and Caedman on the verge of finishing him off. But then, out of the blues, the game crashes and I immediately restarted and when I went to the battlefield I realized my hit had been used up and I’d gained zero points.

Can somebody explain this? I’d like to hear from the devs too please.

I’ve had this happen too, not just during wars, but during Titan battles too.

For wars, I believe the flags and heroes used are tallied before the skirmish starts, and the progress is recorded after battle ends, so if the game crashes midway through the battle, afraid it just means the flags and heroes are recorded as used, and unfortunately without knowing the exact outcome of your battle, it doesn’t get counted. It is an unfortunate scenario that also happens if you suddenly lose internet connection or the battle times out when trying to connect to the opponent.

With Titans, the flags are also taken out of your inventory at the start, and similarly damages done are tallied after the battle ends, if the game cannot register the damage, it won’t count the progress.

I most often find something like this when my device is low on battery or if there is an app updating in the background and when that app is being scanned for virus after update by my virus scanner. When there is not enough resources to go around, the game just might crash for me.

So whenever I play the game, I always had to make sure I have enough battery on my device and hopefully no apps are being updated, it still occasionally crashes, but I am only hoping it doesn’t happen during Titans or if I am doing a Rare Quest that just cost a lot of World Energy.

1 Like

Agreed! Keep that battery up and make sure no one is soaking up your connection. I always kick my kids off before I do titan or war strike… juuuuust in case! Good luck!

The game crashed one minute ago as I was raiding. The raid flag is gone with the definitely victory.

My battery was fine and nothing was being updated at the time. My internet was fine too. This is the second time it happened to me during war, and that’s why I’m disgruntled. I hope the devs find a way to fix this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

For new issues, please see: 📵 Disconnected During War Attack /Titan /Network Connection Problem Caused Lost Attack, Flag, and Heroes in AW / Scored 0 Points on War Hit Due to Dropped Server Connection / Game Crashed and I lost my War Hit [MASTER]