Game bug-Hero Icons and monster icons start to flash

My phone: Samsung Galaxy Mega
After playing for a while , when I go to map to fight monsters they start to flash (appear/disappear) Also, the hero icons start to flash as well, they become bigger/smaller. When they become bigger the appear upside down.

Please advise.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Same on my wife’s game. Mine is fine. However it is an older Android phone only by a few years, and it blinks like above mentioned. It also blinks on home screen. As well as resets position. Can’t look around because it goes up top right hand corner. Won’t let me move to collect anything. This recent update really broke this game. :frowning:

1 Like

For some reason restarting the phone helps in my case, but it is annoying as hell. I wonder if DEVs will reply with a solution to this?

Yeah, restarting phone doesnt help. She even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and same thing. Currently the game is unplayable for her. :frowning:

Bonjour depuis la dernière maj mon téléphone Sony xperia e5 à l’écran qui saute quand j’ouvre le jeu et les personnages clignotent et disparaissent pendant les combat et sur mon camp je.ne.peut pas faite grand chose non plus ni récolter ni entraîner no fabriquer car l’écran se bloque en haut à droite et depuis que je joue c’est la première fois que j’ai un tel bug j’ai déjà eu des soucis de tchat mais sa durait maximum un.jour quoi voilà.merci de.prendre en compte ce bug

Have same issue almost week now…and it’s impossible to play… i have samsung galaxy s3 neo so i don’t know is this a phone version thing or what…

Probaby will have to quit the game cuz this is really annoying and no
feedback at all

Phone Xiaomi, android. The game was refreshed. Bug stayed. And the main page jumps.

Тоже самое у меня на HTC One max

I have had a few simaler issues, luckily not in game play but on the summons portal. I did get a screen shot it was flashing and going black.

Такая же проблема прыгает невозможно играть

Hello, I have exactly the same problem. the screen will reset every two seconds and it is almost impossible to fight in these conditions.
hoping he will fix the problem quickly.

Same here on xperia z2 brand new. I already lost my first account and now can’t play
with the new one.

Same issue here. Even switched to my girlfriend’s phone that she use to use to play the game and it does the same thing. Her account has no problems…

please help missons missions failed avatars

Same here. I just developed this issue, and now every time I go to battle my character images flash and expand to fill half the screen, and then I can’t push anything or move any tiles. Essentially, I can barely manage to fight. Please fix! If I can’t fight battles I don’t see much point in playing.