Game based on Luck?

If this game is based on luck. Then I for one am very UNLUCKY!! Gaming gods have cursed me!! I do not get any special chests: ie ( three in my five months of playing) and yes I regularly fill my monster and hero chests. I can never pull a good hero with gems. I enjoy this game very much but am beginning to consider whether it’s worth the time and effort put into it.

1 Like

I also do not get many rare chests, but then I don’t really fill Hero chests often, and I think you need to fill all three.

As for cards, I will tell you what worked for me this week; no clue if it was a fluke or will work for others. I got three 4* out of five in my single pulls (Elemental only); I put 3* on the screen, not 4-5*. So I was looking at the lowest possible characters when I pulled. NO clue if this will work again, but it worked for me. RNG? Probably.

Waiting a day is supposed to work also according to my alliance members. And I read on the chat, you are supposed to wait until you have seen every possible summon.
Neither works for me, so going to give your method a try, something surely has to work. :joy:

I’m gonna try it too. :grin: With my luck the whole thing will go down in flames. Lol

1 Like

Lol! Pure superstition. You can’t do one thing, observe a second thing and make a conclusion that the second thing was because of the first thing. Would be pretty strange devs for this game that would code that kind of functionality.

Even if there was a possibility of the things being related, you would need to repeat it thousands or tens of thousands of times to get statistically significant results to claim this is the case.

2 Likes

Lol, I know. Wonder if next time, when I wait a day, watch all possible summons and press summon when it shows a 3* and then still get a 3*, if it will convince anyone?

To balance the “I did x and got 4* results” thing, today I sat on Brienne and got…Brienne! :grin: