Game Anniversary / Birthday Gifts

I agree, it would be nice to get a little something, something on the anniversary date, but I feel we should have our anniversary dates listed in settings the same where our acct Id’s are listed too.

1 Like

I also posted about this as well. I would very much like to see more encouragement for staying with the game or an alliance. I guess player retention and cumminty is so high there is no need to think about any incentives.

1 Like

I can’t believe its been a year already,I’m also happy to be back on the forum.To agree with most rants from players and still I think a lot of us have love for the game but some things never change like ascension items,summoning and not getting a 5*.Can we at least get ascension items to fully upgrade the heroes we have I hope some where SG is listening

1 Like

Happy 1 year @rita_15!! Maybe you’ll get a lucky AM filled chest for your Anniversary?? :joy: wouldn’t THAT be nice?

3 Likes

Happy anniversary, and welcome back to the Forum after a year! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ascension material?

That’s good stuff right there! Playing for a whole year is worth it

1 Like

Choice of HOTM gets my vote. Do they give us ANYTHING at all for our 1 year? What is the current gift?

1 Like

I think we only got something for the games anniversary. This is a great Idea to be able to choose whatever hotm you want or any hero you want, I think that’s worth our sticking around for another year

1 Like

Hi SG,

Been playing for many many months now and was thinking.

Why not grant aniversary gifts to people for every year since their account creation.

It would be a nice way to say … thanks for sticking with us.

Also it needs to be a wow gift.

I know all will agree this would and is much needed especially to those who have been at it for so long.

Also back date it from 1st year etc. Also escalate the gift by the years.

Like work grants you aniversary gifts for service.

Lets like the … out of this post if you agree.

3 Likes

We ain’t getting sh*t! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They would never do anything for free, but it would be cool to see anniversary deals pop up. Like a nice 1 year package for a decent price or something like that.

1 Like

Be kind of neat (day dreaming I know) on your anniversary that they let you pick 1 of the 5* mats, because you know how it is. You just need that 1 more piece to level up a 5*. Or at least a free EHT.

3 Likes

@Eries
this is an old suggestion with 21 votes already…

Dear @zephyr1 cakeday mate…pls merge

3 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

Geesh June 2018 … not even a mention by SG.

Really, I would have thought this would be one of those … oh we forgot about this, let us immediately add it.

Best and easiest way to show the community you actually care about them playing your game for such extended periods.

Yeah a hotm is not a good gift to give for anniversary . In another game I played they made an exclusive hero from their NPC storyteller/ narrator given to everyone on their First Anniversary Login Reward. and the hero was top tier star at the time with just above average stats to give players a boost in the roster without being to game changing.
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Mina

1 Like

An extravagant chest with better items and increased loot chances once a year.
It could either be on the players actual physical birthday or the anniversary since the first day of gameplay. (easy to do)

Special Token that summons ONLY a list of past HOTM on a special summoning platform once a year. It could either be on the players actual physical birthday or the anniversary since the first day of gameplay. (Hard to do)

They don’t because, it’s not making money.

It actually is…giving the player something good makes him hooked up to the game, giving him (mostly false) hopes about getting better and better heroes and loot. That’s how spenders are created. Giving something awesome once per year can’t compare to what they’re gonna get back from it.

3 Likes