Game Anniversary / Birthday Gifts

Not everybody has social media account :wink:
But I like the idea

Since there are people who buy the 365 day pass, I think they should get x2 the amount of stuff on their respective months to be fair. Besides that good basis for a feature in my opinion

2 Likes

You guys should do special things for players when it’s their birthday this is literally the only game I play do you know how cool it would’ve been waking up this morning to some energy refills or a 100 gems or something like that

I wake up to full raid energy. Well, usually.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, @Bullet2823! :partying_face: :cake: :birthday:

1 Like

@zephyr1 @Garanwyn

maybe merge?

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

A similar post was merged into Game Anniversary / Birthday Gifts before, but that thread is actually more about anniversary of playing than birthday, so I went with this one and renamed the thread.

Thanks for pointing them out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I put this under ideas and I’m requesting next year or in the future for others when it’s their birthday random item in the inbox with a happy birthday I’m sure u could program it fairly simple lol…

Happy Birthday :partying_face: , how about you try to pull maybe RNGesus already prepare surpraise gift for you

Happy birthday :birthday::clinking_glasses:…but thread already exist
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/free-vip-for-birth-month-or-other-birthday-gifts/44251/12

@zephyr1 pls merge!

1 Like

Wish I could pull a 5* lol

How about some gems? If free gems is too much then that’s okay.

How about lowering the chance for Rare and Epic? Then a higher chance for Legendary and HoTM. I can see people spending a fortune on their birthday. I think it’s a win-win situation. SG profits from gem purchases and we benefit from quality pulls. The better scenario is just take out Rare from the pull :slight_smile: and getting some free gems. :slight_smile:

You are fast @Sorsha!! The last 2 posts I was going to tag a mod in you were already there. I need to be quicker!! :joy:

3 Likes

Try switching your avatar to Grave Maker, he’s very fast :wink:

4 Likes

I am coffee junkie, you know :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

And happy birthday, @rheintz! :birthday:

1 Like

I think a oncea year birthday package would be a great idea, it could include 1 of each type of token, 500 gems, flask, and or a choice of ascension item (for an additional $5).

I think it would be cool to be able to buy your alliance a birthday cake of some sort. Like the Valentines or Christmas offers.
Gems, harpoons, just something…

Perhaps neccessary to make it available only once a year, but I’m sure you’ll manage that as well :hugs:

Threads got a bit of a re-arrange as found two which were the same, both from a long while back.

2 Likes
Reminder Official Forum Language is English

Ce sa de-a ăștia cu jocul cadouri , nici în timpul jocului nu prea oferă recompense . Ăștia nu știu cum să ți ea banii . Sunt prea avari după bani cum să ți facă ei cadou ceva , când tu îți verși nervii în timpul jocului pt că jocul este foarte slab și recompense de tot râsul . Sa le fie rușine pt că nu și recompensează jucătorii fideli

What about these gift games, even during the game does not offer much rewards. They don’t know how to get your money. They are too stingy about how to give you something as a gift, when you shed your nerves during the game because the game is very weak and rewards all the laughter. Let them be ashamed because they do not reward their loyal players