Gadeirus, would you level him?

Thank you. I don’t a fast attack blue or red hood but I can try it with something I have.

1 Like

I was just bragging :slight_smile:

i would want to have and use gormek for spot 1 or/and grimm for spot 4. :rofl:

also waiting with asc mats for wukong and tiburtus - being offtopic :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’d probably use Grimm and BT with what I have in those 2 spots.

1 Like

good call. was thinking of a good red heal :stuck_out_tongue:

then i suggest:
1 bt - 2 sonya/grimm - 3 gadeirus - 4 sony/grimm - 5 red fast hitter (not gormek)

but gormek sonya gadeirus grimm bt works well too :slight_smile:

but i like more the attack buff - then dispell/debuff - then hit hit hit :slight_smile:
also you dont want bt 27%attack to overwrite gadeirus 48% for spots 2 and 4 who should be big hitters

i decided

bt-grimm-gadeirus-sonya-red hitter(i have colen - slow i know) :))

2 Likes

I can use Scarlet I can use.

And both BT and Gad give 48% attach buff. BT’s heal is only 28%.

my bad. dont have bt :slight_smile:

and yup scarlet works.

bt attack buff - grimm defense down - gadeirs hits and heals%attack buff (when bt aint doing it) - sonya takes one out most likely - scarlett fast

yup. nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

let me know how you do in wars :))

1 Like

Will do. I have Gad at 60 so he will work in my second phase.

is sckuishy. should get him 4.70 if no other options

1 Like

I raised him to 4^70 and his quite useless to be frank. I see only 2 upsides to him which are: Great art on the card and over 1000 defence stat when in team with 4 other atlantis heroes and a lvl 13 crit troop.

1 Like

I am gonna leave him at 60 for now and try him out.

I am bring gobbler to 60 now with hopes he gets a little buff with all the minion news coming. He needs a boost to be effective. I have hope for him.

1 Like

he is over 1000 hp even with 4* lvl2 mana troop. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have a level 10 mana troop or a level 8 crit troop I can use with him.

Green troop feeders have been an issue and my barracks is leveling to level 10 now.

level 8 crit troop is my choice - for more tank hp

1 Like

Yeh but I’m talking about def stat :smiley: That’s more def than anybody else in this game i think

1 Like

I’m late to the party but Id say that it could be ascension worthy for titan’s fight, where slower specials could be filled by mana potions, and ok at diamond level tank (as OP pointed out he is also good with Triton and Proteus) but once he would approach diamond arenas he would be eaten alive by the DoT heroes due to his low HP and element.

Not worthy to attack with on raids if Boldtusk is available but it could still be ok for wars if ghost tiling is available from the start.

1 Like

Gobblers only useful at 4/70. a specialized glass cannon. Gadeirus is an interesting one, but at slow mana I’d say he’s specialized to mono green teams.

1 Like

I would agree on both accounts.

Gobbler is only going to 60 so I don’t use the mats. I am not even sure I would use him in wars. Just hoping for a buff to make him more useful for the obvious reason he was made.

Gad may see some war time just to see what he can do.

BT has a 27% heal. Kiril is 28%.