FYI penalty for resetting emblems / What is the Emblem penalty for resetting a Talent Grid without a Reset Emblem?

I think it’s fair to say the price for experimenting isn’t that high. 5% emblem loss and a handful of gems is reasonable.
Hence why il gonna give it all to my 4* and just reset them the day I want to transfer my emblems to a 5*

7 Likes

This is a good point… though one must wonder… How common are Reset Emblems going to be?

And if the price in gems will go up the same like buying more slots for hero’s.

the 5% penalty will be enough to dissuade people from moving them around each titan or each month for events and things as for a 5 star, taking 1500 off leaves you with 1425. Doing that a few times will leave you in a state of losing months of emblems, so I don’t think people will abuse it and try to move emblems around willy-nilly. I think I like that reset cost as of now.

8 Likes

As I sit here still regretting a maxed Horghall when I have Gregorian begging for tonics 6 months later, I am a big fan of the second chance to get it right built into the emblem system. Not needing a specific reset emblem would be way better, but this is something. I would gladly pay 1000 gems to get 5 of my 6 tonics back from old Horgy at this point.

2 Likes

@Redeye @CheTranqui
You don’t need a reset emblem though, you can reset anytime without reset emblem. The reset emblem will just save you the cost and penalty of reseting, basically it lets you reset for free.

3 Likes

Ah - That was not made very clear in-game. Great info. Thanks!

Wonder if the gem costs scales based on number of emblems being reset?

1 Like

This and along with whether the resetting at higher nodes (e.g. 1st node vs. 19th node) have the same % of Emblem Penalties and Gem Costs will be crucial to determine whether this is a viable strategy to implore.

1 Like

As far as I know the 5% stays the same untill the end, but the gem costs increases with each emblem you get back

4 Likes

This seals it. I’m totally throwing emblems at a Namahage just because :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Idk why people are saying this wasnt made clear. SG told us two days ago.

• Talent and Stat upgrades can be reset at any point to recover the used Emblems.
  • Resetting has a small penalty on the Emblems returned as well as a small gem fee.
  • Reset Tokens can be used for a reset with no gem cost or Emblem penalties.
  • Reset Tokens are a very rare loot.

It was clear it would technically be an option.

In my head I imagined it would be like, I dunno, 46,000 gems to reset the emblems.

So to have it be closer to 50 gems makes a huge difference.

Hello guys and girls
Does anyone know how much the penalty is for resetting emblems ???
And no it’s not for danzaburro lol
I pulled kunchen and he’s getting righards cleric emblems !!

5% if you don’t use a reset emblem

2 Likes

And if not ?
20 characters

1 Like

If you use a reset emblem, you get all your emblems back.

3 Likes

Ok thanks a lot !!!

1 Like

Good luck with Kunchen! He looks like a lot of fun.

Hell of a tank !! And a bad a… Purple stack for titans and raids with overpowering yellow like a maxed out joon coupled with a maxed onatel (I have her to ) !!!

1 Like