Future of Recurring Forum Threads

I’ll happily chime in here: Thanks for all of your hard work @Guvnor !

The information in all these threads you provide are invaluable in my opinion. I do feel, though, that you are voluntarily in part doing the job of a community manager.
SGG has paid people to do just that. But community management sure is not one of their strong sides…

6 Likes

@ Guvnor
Thanks for your effort Iam not good in English,but thank you.

4 Likes

Any idea when you are getting a moderators hat? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Slight deviation from the topic.

I love and appreciate your sense of humour @sft1965 :joy::rofl:.

Ok, back to normal viewing :wink:

3 Likes

@Guvnor (Aussie) or @Sarah2 (Kiwi). Choices, choices… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

We discovered that a mono team and a good board can do horrible damage and that that purple bunny is problematic (possessed by demons?). The other thing is getting verbal feedback on your teams defense/s (try one out for size and get a friend to attack. I like it.

Dear @Guvnor - there comes a time for all of us to step back. You deserve many thanks for your work on the forum (and I do thank you) - but your quality of life is more important than this forum or this game. Follow your joy. I wish you all the best.

8 Likes

Not many words. When I see your many threads summarized here and think of your work in the beta, I wonder when you sleep and eat etc. I fully understand your step. Thank you for your work for all of us.

9 Likes

Thank you Guvnor. You are the best. I’m mad at myself at this point that I didn’t appreciate enough what you did for all of us for a long time.

2 Likes

I join in in thanking @Guvnor for his work, which was both massive and high standard, quite a rare combination.

Which also addresses the elephant in the chatroom: it was work. Pure, simple, old fashioned work.
I understand passion and, moreso, work driven by passion but… no compensation?
That’s sad and is sadder from a company grossing millions which, in my opinion, is yet another tile in what I’m not liking in the game.

Use your new spare time wisely, Guv: make the best of it and may you pursue happiness and realization wherever they land you.

6 Likes

Thank you guv and all the other moderators who keep this forum a great place to be. You put in so much work that hardly gets enough praise so i hope you see how much we are truly grateful for what you do!

Whether you are here full time, part time, or hardly at all, we all greatly appreciate the time and effort you’ve put into this forum. Cheers!

8 Likes

You are the best! Thank you bro.

1 Like