Funny glitch with Natalya

Whenever you lose a raid and Natalya is charged up (the opponent), she hilariously targets herself with the special instead of your now dead hero before the losing screen shows up.

3 Likes

Yep I saw that too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Confirmed here too. I almost made a post way back when then decided not to.

1 Like

That’s pretty funny! A couple weeks back I was drinkin’ and raidin’ and thought I’d seen the same thing happen. Figured it was the alcohol, tbh

2 Likes

Video or it didn’t happen.

1 Like

Can I dislike this post? Anybody? Please?

1 Like

Why dislike it? I don’t understand.

Everything was lighthearted and fun. Then came the post “if you can’t orove it, it didn’t happen.” Such a negative statement that goes against the ref of the thread. At least that’s my opinion.

2 Likes

@Resol is not a strewer of sweetness and lighthearted fun on these forums, sorry to say.

2 Likes

index

2 Likes

If it makes ya feel better resol i think you’re funny lol

Just dont get me into another flag fest like last time we tried to be “lighthearted and fun” lol

2 Likes

Ohhh, I see. I was connecting it to the op and not the previous comment… Feel kinda dumb now :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for the info about @Resol… I’ll keep it in mind :wink:

don’t think me as bad. think of me as snarky. and i really wanna see this bug in action.

1 Like

it’s alright the ppl don’t understand our humor. they too offended or sensitive.

1 Like

It’s all good. I’ve been called “unnecessarily rude” in a post before. I don’t have video, but you can search it. It was some dude wanting a new alliance, showing off that he had 3400 tp, and demanding to be co-leader. I basically asked him what made him feel he was so special, and maybe I was harsh but it was deserving. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

I thought he was asking for proof of my drunkenness, which thankfully I do not record. :laughing:

2 Likes

Someone has! I swear. I came across a video with a drunk guy playing E&P with his phone upside down and screaming for help as his beloved Natalya appeared to harm herself. Unfortunately the video has been removed from YouTube due to privacy rights. I guess the shock of her self harming ability made you sober in one go! :thinking:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Resol would be the king of dislikes

At least you guys only read him on a few posts here, imagine us chatting daily on te alliance :rofl::rofl::rofl:

However he’s great and funny most of the times

okay thanks i think.

This also happens with Morgan - happened to me in a raid I lost yesterday.