:metal::fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

Nanny Ogg’s Trans Coven
props to @LanaR :kissing_closed_eyes: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Killerplatypus

Check the name and ally.

:rofl: :rofl:

Now see, I think those names are funny, and they’re allowed in game. Yet I would quickly get warned if I posted anything like it on the forum.

Vice versa. There are words that get censored here on the forum, but not in alliance or global chat. And other words that get censored in chat, but not here on the forum.

I would like further clarification please on what in the H eee double hockey sticks exactly counts as “inappropriate”, as well as how and why those standards differ between the game and the forum itself.

Asking for a friend. :laughing:

1 Like

I think it’s quite clever. Perhaps context (and spelling) makes a difference :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Oh I think so too! But I was just subtly cautioned about using too many thinly veiled suggested / blurred profanities in my memes, with the understanding that this is a “family friendly” forum.

None of these things offend me personally, I’m just trying to figure out where exactly the line is being drawn between what is appropriate vs. what isn’t, so that I can know how far I can safely go myself. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just thought they were a group of seasoned fishermen that don’t use artificial flies.

2 Likes

One way to know for sure. Just ask Your Mom.

… seeing as how she is an elder there, and all…

2 Likes

Well, check out Your Mom’s level. Yes, she is that experienced.

2 Likes

Your Mom certainly does have quite a few cups under her belt.

1 Like

She certainly did last night. Oh yeah, I went there :rofl:

2 Likes

You raided Your Mom? That’s just savage.

1 Like

I’ve seen:

It Burns When I PvP
E&P Gave me Harpies

2 Likes

Just played someone from Schrödingers Cats :upside_down_face:

2 Likes