Funniest Alliance Name

How about Crew’s Control?

@Math4lyfe @Rigs please confirm that the Crew Leadership is collectively known as the above :pleading_face:

7 Likes

We were Dirty Pirate Hookers for over a year, and then we’re forced to change our names. I wanted Seven Days Erect as an effective middle finger, but we settled on Dirty Pirate Harlots cuz of the branding and merchandising. DPH remains our call letters.

6 Likes

Or … Cew Ella De Ville

3 Likes

That sounds like it could be painful…eventually.

4 Likes

Oh no, you call random people in the phone book and brag :rofl:

5 Likes

The real lesson to be learned here is never trust @voidstrike, except when he says he isn’t wearing any pants

6 Likes

Has anyone mentioned

I Swear She Was Level 18

8 Likes

I’ve seen this and can’t believe it’s not in this thread.

1 Like

It was mentioned @NPNKY :slight_smile:
Def a good one.

4 Likes

You know what, Moth man, I’m not even sure myself…@rook?

3 Likes

I always thought it was from Rudolph.

Doesn’t that mean you can only play during the Christmas seasonal event?

2 Likes

Misfit Toys alliance history…

The alliance was named (in the dawny mists of time!) by Me-Tal, who asked me to run it sometime in April 2017.

While I’d seen “the Rudolph movie”, I had absolutely no recollection whatsoever of The Island Of Misfit Toys. I though we were misfits and gamers and it worked. I added a cat. I like cats.

3 years later, there are MANY alliances named Misfit, Misfits, Toys (with or without the Island), but we’re the original. :grin:

7 Likes

Too much information LOL

And too much viagara

1 Like

Loved that part of Rudolph, the old misfit toys! Especially the water gun that shoots jelly and the boat that doesn’t Flaflaflafloat!

2 Likes

The best I encountered. lmao

9 Likes

To begin with, I am Russian. This is a necessary explanation. Once, when I had nothing to do, I started to have fun typing in the search bar for alliances the most delusional and funny, in my opinion, names. You won’t believe it!!! Every stupid combination of words I entered into the search turned out to be the name of an Alliance. And this is given that the Russian language is very rich. And my imagination is not poor at all. :crazy_face: :rofl: Unfortunately, even if I start giving you examples, you will not appreciate the humor because of the incorrect translation.

5 Likes

My friend asked me to join his alliance over a year ago, the name sold me. Now every time I see a name in pig Latin I save it.

2 Likes

Just spotted “R U Kitten Me?” in the recruitment area :cat:

2 Likes

I love Alliance names like:

Me and my friends
my friends and my family
etc. etc.

and there is always sitting one guy in this alliance, without family, without friends :innocent:

2 Likes

Thats my alliance :smiley::cat:

2 Likes