Fun with @discobot

I didn’t know @Discobot moonlighted as a D&D Dungeonmaster. I wonder if he gets a natural 20? :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Poor discobot… brain the size of a planet, and they tell you to roll dice.

4 Likes

I wonder if the pain in Discobot’s left side is from the forum users or just faulty diodes. I complain that I don’t know!

3 Likes

I complain that you’re quoting Hitchhikers’! :grin:

4 Likes

@Doncastillio showing us his rewards: Show me your rewards - #835 by Doncastillio

I would flag, but cant.

I want to complain that the Stuff this guy taking is so good and I want some

20190212_203334

Man I love @Formicatomica
He made my day :joy: thanks dude.

6 Likes

I want to complain that you guys were having too much fun with @discobot i missed out!

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

lol pretty soon @discobot will be the number 1 poster in this thread

3 Likes

@discobot quote us a good quote to help @starryeyedgryph feel better about missing out on all the fun.

4 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer. — Ed Cunningham

9 Likes

Enough of that nonsense! @Starryeyedgryph needs a 10x summon. Surely you have desecrated enough fossils to have a sufficient number of dice to do that?

@discobot roll 10d77

1 Like

:game_die: 77, 75, 42, 35, 72, 56, 58, 39, 3, 52

No 1. No HOTM for you!

I believe it was previously decided that if discobot rolls a 77, that’s a HOTM. So now that’s two HOTM in two rolls. Discobot clearly has developer favor.

We need a discobot roll for @FrenziedEye.

See if any of that discoluck can rub off of the Wonderland 10 pull.

2 Likes

I want to complain, but i cant. @discobot thanks for the nice quote about friends

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Had the same…it’s just bad unfair behaviour…

1 Like

discobot

11 Likes