Fun with @discobot

“sickburnbrobot” doesn’t have the same ring to it.

4 Likes

Seeing as @discobot has only given 6 likes since 2017 you @Garanwyn are two of them, I think he/she/it/they wants a little more than friendship. Especially considering your leading competitor @Jedon (also 2 likes) seems to have fallen out of favor. :couplekiss_man_man:

3 Likes

Oh, never fear. I :heart: @discobot…because it’s probably safer that way…

Now I just have to figure out how to sleep with my eyes open.

6 Likes

Unbeknownst to us, discobot probably controls the summon results. So it is probably better to be on its good side. 1/.013 = 77 pulls for HOTM, so say a 77 is a success…

@discobot roll 30d77

3 Likes

I only have 20 dice. Shameful, I know!

:game_die: 29, 35, 13, 44, 25, 75, 11, 40, 63, 77, 42, 57, 70, 72, 25, 43, 38, 27, 73, 36

10 Likes

That is rather shameful and should be rectified immediately! Someone get this bot some more dice!

5 Likes

Thanks to his post now I know that a dinosaur’s fossil were chopped into d6… I complain that now I’ll have to find other fossils for the other dices :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is getting more strange by the minute. @discobot is trying to get us to go to “toplessrobot.com”. Oh the humanity!! Be warned!

2 Likes

It would seem that discobot moonlights as a searchbot

1 Like

I didn’t know @Discobot moonlighted as a D&D Dungeonmaster. I wonder if he gets a natural 20? :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Poor discobot… brain the size of a planet, and they tell you to roll dice.

4 Likes

I wonder if the pain in Discobot’s left side is from the forum users or just faulty diodes. I complain that I don’t know!

3 Likes

I complain that you’re quoting Hitchhikers’! :grin:

4 Likes

@Doncastillio showing us his rewards: Show me your rewards - #835 by Doncastillio

I would flag, but cant.

I want to complain that the Stuff this guy taking is so good and I want some

20190212_203334

Man I love @Formicatomica
He made my day :joy: thanks dude.

6 Likes

I want to complain that you guys were having too much fun with @discobot i missed out!

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

lol pretty soon @discobot will be the number 1 poster in this thread

3 Likes

@discobot quote us a good quote to help @starryeyedgryph feel better about missing out on all the fun.

4 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer. — Ed Cunningham

9 Likes