Fun Fact - Raid League Sizes

Hi all,
I was just wondering how many people compete in each league, so I was searching around and putting some numbers together. (Hopefully I didn’t fail the math :thinking:) Nice to know: same Trophys share same global rank. (edit) Therefore the real values should propably be higher for each league.

Leagues_EnP
(*) as total Players I used the value from the 2 trophy player.
Estimation based on data from 24th Feb / 9am CET.

Unbenannt
(*) as total Players I used the value from the 3 trophy player.
Estimation based on data from 14th May / 11am CET+1.

e_and_p_league
(*) as total Players I used the value from the 6 trophy player.
Estimation based on data from 30th Sep / 6pm CET+1.

Greetings,
Styg

4 Likes

Interesting, and a trifle scary that judging by your analysis I’m somewhere in the top 10% of the players.

Now i’m even more worried of alliance wars :roll_eyes:

I wonder what portion of the 1.45 million players are active? Do inactive accounts ever get retired?

I wonder about this too. I really wish games like this would clean out inactive accounts and alliances to make the totals more realistic. Or at least mothball them somehow after a certain amount of inactivity.
(Maybe they do?)

1 Like

Kerridoc, how long does inactive mean?

I have looked back at a few players I have raided to find out they were inactive over 10 days or more yet still are gold status.

per an article from venturebeat, there’s been ~10 million downloads, 1 million players login each day, and roughly 3.3 million login each month.

cough event tier rewards cough

2 Likes

And if the million players are in alliances, that means over thirty thousand.

Updated … and if my math is correct there are now 100k more players in Gold + Platin League, which could explain the increase in Raids.

1 Like

Did a new update, which surprises me. Can there realy be an increase of 20k players in Diamond league? Seems scary to me :worried:

3 Likes