Frustrating dilemma

hi y’all
I’ve seen others request help with choosing the right heros to fully ascend because of the limited building materials so I’ve got large list of heros, with 3 requests on input. which heros to finish for war defense, Titan battles, lastly raid defense. I’ll list 5 star for your opinions.
PURPLE:
Marie-theresa
Domitia

RED:
Elena
jean-francois
guardian Kong
grazul
khagan

YELLOW:
Neith
justice
Guinevere
Leonidas

GREEN:
Kingston
Lianna
Telluria
5 star heros fully ascended:
Elkanen
Joon
4 star:
Sonya
Sabina
guardian falcon
stonecleave
wilbur
boldtusk
Rigard
cypian
gormek
mist
Boril
Grimm
Kashrek
Wu Kong

all-star team for 3star raid tournements I’ve 5 fully ascended Bjorn which I use 4 of with a yellow sniper.
any ideas, help, or recommendations is much appreciated. thanks for your time and consideration to my dilemma.

In my honest opinion, for war defence and raid defence, I would definitely work on Telluria and Guinevere.
Good luck

1 Like

Marie for fun, Guin for being the best holy tank so far, Telly for being the best tank right now and Grazzy to counter Telly.

1 Like

Thanks for input! Looking at top teams, many have telluria for tank so she’s a must going straight to top priortiy…
Then excruciating waiting game for ascension materials she’s currently waiting to move in to 3rd phase

Those are two I’ve put on top priority! Thanks for the input!

I agree with @Olmor. Marie, Guin, Telly, and Grazul

1 Like

So skip Jean Francois and put efforts on grazul? Left to right? Marie… Guinevere, Telly for tank, grazul, who for snipers?

Grazul isn’t for D, that would be JF, but Graz is very helpful in raids/war

1 Like

Ok here is what I’ve set aside to build as my defense based on input so far… Left to right…
J.F
Vela
Telluria
Marie-theresa
Joon

I already have Sonya fully ascended so I could use her until I find better blue hero?

Joon is also fully ascended why I put in defense line up. Should I replace him with Guinevere once she’s fully ascended?

Defense team…
Left to right
Jean-Francois
Sonya
Telluria
Guinevere
Marie-theresa

If it’s possible when responding changes to make can you show set of left to right where to place heros for each team, war, raid, etc.
Thanks seriously much appreciated for all the help!

Defense (raid and war)

JF, Vela, Telly, Guin, Marie.

If you pick up a good purple hitter (Sartana, Seshat, Clarissa when she comes out), you could put her in place of Marie

Attack
Use Grazul in place of JF and Domi instead of Marie on attack. You already have good hitters to replace Telly and Guin on attack (Kingston, Lianna, Joon). Vela is good on both. It looks like you have enough depth to stack colors against the biggest threat

Thanks NPNKY!

I set up defense team to finish
Jean-Francois finished tank
Marie-theresa finished
Telluria finished
Vela finish line week out
Joon finished
Sartana is @ 2/60 will use her to replace Marie some day!!!

I built Elkanen had him before the rest. He’s fully ascended. Then came Kingston and Lianna, then hit double telluria. So I’ll split up and use telluria on 2 seperate teams.

I know will take time to figure out who works best with whom and such, so far doing the province 8 stage 7 for recruits and practice swords I love the final battle using Mist and guardian falcon together going off they annihilate the beasts two shot done deal! Thanks for the tips I’ve got some work to do now lol enjoy the weekend!