Frustrated

Just had to take a second to vent, I’ve been waiting on a pair of fine gloves and one more farsight telescope now for over 6 months. Why must you punish me like this?

1 Like

Took me 8 months to get 6 tabbards for the Sartana I got 9 months before I got the 6th tabbard. Talk about frustrating; I feel your pain!

2 Likes

Impossible unless you’re just not doing the rare quests - There’s been at least 3 Frostmarch quests (telescope) and 5 farholme pass quests with gloves since Nov 3rd 2017.

2 Likes

I need about 6 farmholme pass’s quick!

1 Like

In case anyone’s interested, this thread here

lists the order of the rare quests. In the middle of th thread, Lenin has the dates marked down since last year.

NOTE: in each pass through the rare quests, there are 2 Farholme Passes - one with Tome+Gloves, the other with Compass+Damascus Blade

2 Likes

Thanks for the info on the rare quests, good to know. But I do all quests that are rare when they pop up, I try to be conscientious of them. I’ve gotten 1 pair during that span, forgot I ascended Wu Kong. But have been waiting still to get the farsight telescopes I needed, I’ve been 1 away forever now.