šŸŽ… Frosty - 3* Ice/ Blue from Santa's Challenge (Winter)

They should call him Slushie or Sticky. I pulled Krampus right after him and still working on Glenda and C Richard, so it will be awhile before he gets leveled.

My first (and only so far) pull on the Christmas summon got him too.

Very happy to add him to my roster and he was the one I really wanted to get this year too. Always happy to have more healers and the variety of colours for 3* healers is sadly a bit lacking.

Love that he heals wtih minions for all too.

3 Likes

:woozy_face: long way away for me

I love that heā€™s a healer! BUT I hate his stance. Wish he were in a different position. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Maxed and emblemed my first Frosty

Took a hp path

Used him for the last 2 days of the tournament and heā€™s great. Probably prefer Belith + CB for the dispel but the minions make him sturdy especially paired with Kvasir

9 Likes

Nice! I canā€™t bring myself to use emblems on any 3* hero, but I did use my maxed Frosty on all five attacks today in the RT and he is awesome any way you slice it.

2 Likes

Had some rogue emblems stockpiled while waiting for the 6th tabard for cDomitia.

And I target top 1000 in 3* events

1 Like

Woohoo!! Finally another 3* healer. 'Bout damn time! (Can I say that word here?)
I love Delilah, so I think Iā€™m gonna love this guy. Iā€™ll train him as soon as I finish training Ariel.

Got one will level at some point. Prob get some use in the 3* tournaments.

Got him, Santa and 4 Rudolphs on single pulls. Will level them up except for the dupes of courseā€¦

1 Like

Pulled 3 of him yesterday and certainly going to level one. Wondering if there would be any use for the other two before I feed them away, since itā€™ll be a year before he returns.

I usually only use 3* heroes for raid tournament und rare challenge events.

Maybe useful for ninja tower or tol early stages, depending on how big your rosta is and how many healers you got. Also depends on your game style.

I think Iā€™m going to max a 2nd one. He looks like a poor manā€™s Kvasir but with healing capacity, so Iā€™d love to experiment with two of him in certain 3 star tournaments. I love running double Kvasir in those so Iā€™d like to see if double Frosty can do the same. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have one maxed and another unleveled. The only reasons I can think of to level the 2nd is if you go mono blue for Rare Event and are lacking non Season 1 blue 3*. Or if you have a surplus of Rogue emblems that you can emblem both.

For embleming Frosty, which would be the better choice at node 8? 2% mana speed increase or the other path with health and attack? I doubt 2% would ever make any difference as he usually wonā€™t be paired with mana troopsā€¦?

1 Like

As you said, thereā€™d be only rare opportunities to use mana troops. So Iā€™d go with the health/attack branch. I tend to go attack heavy with my rogues in general; since they can dodge some attacks, I donā€™t feel itā€™s as important to make them bulkier.

1 Like

The other benefit of Attack/HP is that all the minions, even those on the allies, inherits 10% of his Attack and HP

2 Likes

With the nerf coming up is the Helo now better than Frosty?

Unfortunately yes

Itā€™s a shame fun 3* heroes that are generally obtainable are downgraded because of hard to beat teams that are only available for whales.

On top of that, minions arenā€™t the problem (c-krampus and MN are as a combination, but thatā€™s off topic).

3 Likes

The hero card is updated with balance change related to Elf minions.