Frosth – 5* Ice/ Blue - April 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

I only have Lady Wool. I know Master Lepus is the “smart” choice but I generally don’t go for the “smart” choice. I prefer fun heroes with unique abilities. But which are still effective

1 Like

Fwiw, another reason I’d consider maxing Lepus first is he’ll probably get his costume next year. So I’d want to maximise the time before that happens.

Having written that, I know you have a positive opinion on Noor. So, I could see a case to max Frosth first. :sweat_smile:

I checked Shrubbear’s maxed but unemblemed stats - 324 attack, 473 defense, 820 health. Noor’s Frosth twice-buffed (easy to do on PVE, very difficult on raids I imagine) minions have 372 attack, 841 defense, 862 health. It is like everyone has a mini shrubbear on steroids pet. That is cool just by itself…

Lepus would give my blues more firepower, which is nice. But he doesn’t bring that much “fun”. And he won’t make my auto farming journey easier…

2 Likes

:thinking:

Okay, do you have all mats (or close) ready for both Lepus and Frosth?

What about emblems?

Are you planning to summon when the S4 blue 5* is released?

I assume that, as a member of PE, you have a nice lot of blue 5* maxed. :smile:

I have 12 scopes, 3 blades and 1 tome. So slightly short of being able to ascend both. I also have white rabbit I could ascend but currently I am only using him for titans and he is pretty fine at 3/70

I have a handful of rogue emblems but could dedicate all new ones to Frosth.

Druid emblems I have zero but could strip Kadilen (non costume) of a pretty decent chunk of them.

Free pulls plus maybe 10 more pulls. I tend to have as much luck when going free or spending lightly as I do when spending medium or heavy, so am trying to avoid the bigger spending now

I have Skadi, Frida, Isarnia (non C), Vela, Richard (non C) maxed. I have 33 5*s in total maxed which is decent (I think) in PE. My troops are picked on by all the other troops though…

Next Farholme Pass with tome is estimated around 7 May. Maybe sooner. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t have Lepus but since he is a glass cannon, I’d say he needs emblems much more than Frosth. Even more so, considering you are in PE (a top 100 alliance, for those who don’t know).

I have an emblemed Kadi too, no costume. I’d happily strip her emblems for Lepus. Depends on your green roster of course…

This is my experience: One of several reasons I’m happy to have Frosth is his elemental link. I have an Isa, no costume too (I don’t have a Frida or King Arthur though). Thanks to Frosth, sometimes Isa will charge up faster, and that is both fun, and a win for me. :smile:

I think that Frosth would bring more to your roster @Homaclese. Considering no Killhare/Roostley, lack of emblems for Lepus (without stripping Kadi), can pair with Noor, and you have nice blue team already…

It’s always your game, your decision. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lol! Ty for clarifying, and for not making me ask the question! I seriously had no idea what it meant

1 Like

PE = Phoenix Empire…

2 Likes

It’d probably been shorter just to type out Phoenix Empire. :rofl:

2 Likes

I agree who know what PE means LOL :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Paired with the right heroes, frosth is really a force to be reckoned with. This is possibly a fun team comprised of a hybrid of offense, defence and support tactics. Normally Elena and Lepus are glass cannons and they would be half dead when the riposte is activated. But with frosth’s padded minions, and together with killhare’s regulated defence down, they can now really hit hard both on the offense and the riposte side as well. But I should use Mack instead because he has attack up and he can further support my Lepus (and with springvale bonus)

2 Likes

He should have an animation! What’s with the laziness!

i just thought frosth is the blue puss in buss? really worth to get !!

Hey guys, is he worth leveling now??
I have Seshat, Telluria, Noor on my bench.

I found Frosth+20 in defence, not an ideal setting for him, but I believe he’s more offensive hero anyway. I was very lucky to finally get him - first HoTM since Rafaelle that I just could not pull, and practically the only I really wanted. The second important thing is that I’m falling in love with Noor. Even though she’s not maxed yet, the success rate of this anti-minion team increased by a huge margin. More summoners, the merrier! And I think I’m gonna pair those 2 in the future. They look like a cute couple. :wink:

2 Likes

I was wondering, is it worth it to give Frosth node 20, critical bonus?
Does the crit bonus increases the chance for critical attacks for the minions and if so only his own or all the Frosth minions in the team?

Thanks in advance, did a search on the forum but could not find it

Minions can crit, so giving him the crit node, his minions will be able to do crit damage. The minions on other heroes not, only if the other heroes also have some crit bonus (crit troops, crit node emblems, Sf with crit bonus, crit element link)

But I wouldn’t do it, 4% is not that much, that’s maybe one minion attack every few fights doing double damage. I don’t know how high his minion damage is but I don’t think that it’s worth 250 emblems.

4 Likes

Thank you! And yes, food for thought. It’s a very small advantage, I agree.

And wich path did you choosed? Atk, def or hp? Its my only 5* blue and im sitting on 1200 emblems. Its still on 3/62 but im planing to go all the way to 4/80 and talent grid. Sorry for the bad english

With minion summoners you get the most advantage by going HP path so you give the minions the most amount of health