Frosth – 5* Ice/ Blue - April 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

Depends on your stack but he is not a defense player. He is a support hero.

I am not sure what your stack is. Asking for ridiculous skills is just ridiculous.

1 Like

I just pull him. He is my first HotM. At least, he is a minion summoner. Not as great as Freya and Bera. But at least, he is better than Reuben.

I will try to use him with LOTL and Freya in defense. I see him as a possible synergy to those two, maybe putting him and Freya as flank, or LOTL and Freya in the middle and Frosth as wing.

I would put him left flank with Freya tank and LoTL right flank if you wanna play with the 3.

1 Like

I don’t know if you can post links to Youtuber videos, but if you search Frosth on you tube and find the video by Empires and Puzzles Books about test driving Frosth… It looks like he can be very useful with the right team mates… As always you need a decent board, but it’s interesting what he does with Frosth at 3/70

1 Like

My C.gormek love the idea :grin: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve been trying to explain this to my alliance and no one believes me. Freya is GREAT on Titans and is the exception to the rule that minion-makers bog down a Titan fight. You need Time Stops so the Titan can’t wipe out the minions with its Special. You also might want to bring mana potions to get three layers of minions down faster.

She’s especially good when the board runs cold, but those minions just keep piling on the damage in between turns. Maybe you won’t get an epic 6-figre score with Freya, but I think she will certainly raise the average Titan damage across all of your hits.

OK, I’ll let everyone get back to Frosth now. I just pulled him from the Costume Chamber today and I’m excited to see how he pairs with PIB and Freya.

CRAZY!!!

21 Likes

Wow, that is insane. I’ve done 200+ summons in 2021 and not received any HOTM.

2 Likes

Frosth has no animation in full image. With so much revenue from this game they could at least make the hero of the month more attractive.
It’s a big disappointment.

2 Likes

My last pulled HOTM has been Glenda. I have pulled “enough” but none showed up.
I have chased Uraeus and I am chasing Frosth but the odds seem laugh at me.

I don’t know if it is just a feeling, that one about lucky and unlucky waves. But I am inside a loooong unlucky streak, this is for sure.

Isn’t his animation fura’s? I fought one on defence and it’s fura’s animation but blue and without that irritating noise

Whats the general consensus on Frosth? I just finished S3 on hard and have some coins, should i take the chance to get him or dont use the coins? I already have Lady Loki.

3 Likes

Great hero for mono blue stack and minion wars

3 Likes

So should i try for him and give up the chance for Alfrike or wait till Alfrike gets featured?

1 Like

Wait till Alfrike gets featured

3 Likes

Thank you for the info. Played around with it a bit more. Turns out for slow heroes without costume bonus only a level 5 troop is needed to charge in 9 tiles with the mana gain

1 Like

Pretty sure on Titans they’ve vastly sped up the minion animation hit time so it’s less of a factor.

People that don’t have beefy minion makers may scoff at the damage amounts but it can be pretty huge.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this game gives most of their OP skills to female heroes.

1 Like

I just did the first level ascension for Frosth, and his special attack is now at level 3/8. I noticed that this stats for the special attack are exactly the same as the stats that i can see in the summoning portal. In other words, his special attack is already maxed out at level 3/8. I dont mind this at all just to point that out. I’m only bringing it up out of pure curiousity, wondering if this is a first? :slight_smile: Or have there been other heroes in a similar situation as well?

Cookie Settings