From which generation are you? (Anonymous poll)

My 96 year old (Silent Generation) father plays solitaire and poker on his iPhone, and checks his stock and communicates with his doctors on his Mac computer. I am 60, and play Zelda, Horizon, Ragnorak, Genshin and Fortnite (the last two with my Millennial and gen Z kids, communicating through Discord and headsets) on my PS5 and Switch. I also play Until You Fall on my Meta Quest. My point is that if a person is able too and has the interest, as well as the equipment, age is not the point. One of the great things about gaming is that we can drop our biases about ability and behavior based on stereotypes and just enjoy the community. If only that translated well into rl.

3 Likes

:point_up_2:this :100: %

look into the trend called bed rotting, i posted alink to a notional post article somewhere in another thread.do a search or check my activity feed or just google bed rotting :+1:

edit

some following posts elaborate

True people that get daddys car also get his credit card for paying for silly mobile games :smiley: Might explain a few things…

2 Likes

Late. And old. :smirk:

Well, I said that almost a month ago.
But better late than never @Pike !
So, what’s ur vote?

1 Like

Oh well, again I see vote for the Alpha, this time anyone wants to admit?

:point_up_2::smirk:

I’m X-rated. :smirk:

1 Like

Game Well :art:

I thought you’re Alpha… :wink:

2 Likes

Really?
Well, I’m not that young :wink:
Btw:

Game Well :art:

1 Like

Both using real money purchase game gems etc child and parent both bank all playing game under century and child game provide free all century is game good point