šŸ“Æ Frigg ā€“ New Season 3 Hero ā€“ 5* Nature/ Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Not with how poor my troops are :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Come on, my 4300ish defence rarely brings me bellow 2500 cups. :joy:

1 Like

MY +6 sif tank keeps 2600 too

I am a beginner but we could form a group to talk about the mathematics of the game jjajajaj I love not being the only one who goes crazy doing calculations, percentages and probabilities

Sadly Iā€™m stuck at 2350 cups and 4300 power

82 posts were merged into an existing topic: Frigg needs a big nerf

Is this to be understood as the sequence of her special? Damage first, defense down second? Like Kage dispels first and then does damage? Or does the defense down apply before the damage?

I was wondering about her special doing Killhare levels of damage while her attack power should be lower than Killhareā€™s.

For a quick check I added the 5 data points from one of her specials to my preliminary enemy special curve (20% attack bonus for defender considered).

The damage (yellow points) is indeed above the curve, but the 5 points align well, if I let her defense down (75% of the DEF down value applied) apply before the damage (orange points).

It is only preliminary, and I still have to do some quality check on the blue outliers, but the result seems clear enough to make me question the sequence of her special:
grafik

edit: my bad, didnā€™t apply the 20% attack bonus for the defender like for the rest of the curve, so the sequence of Friggā€™s special is as described in her card :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My understanding is that yes, the damage casts first.

Unsure if you included it in your assessment, but the damage % is (rarely) the base 100% damage; due to it increases per each nature shield (tile) on the board at the time of casting. This will skew it to deal higher quanitities of damage.

2 Likes

Thank you, that is also my understanding.

In this special attack that I analysed there were 6 green tiles on the board. Frigg has an attack of 1035 in battle.
The yellow dots are from her initial 100% and 6x18% for the green tiles, so 208% in total.
Friggā€™s attack power = 1035 x (100% +6x18%) x 1.2 = 2583

Hmmm, I just found my error: I didnā€™t apply the 20% attack bonus for the defender for these 5 points, because I put them in a different tab than the rest of the dataā€¦ :sweat_smile:
grafik
=> case closed, all is well

3 Likes

Excellant!

Glad we could resolve it haha

1 Like

We should look at your defense, 4300 should have no problem staying in Diamond.

Hahahaha. What a classic rewind!

Cā€™mon guysā€¦ have a look around
And nowā€¦
Listen to Mr. Spock! :joy:

1 Like

So, Frigg gets nerfed, but then gets a costume? Seriously, WTF?

2 Likes

Are you still satisfied having taken the sword path for Frigg? Trying to decide shield vs sword as flank on defense, but tank for wars since we run green tanks.

Yeah, but as a tank you should really go defense or balanced at least

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Frigg needs a big nerf

I donā€™t have her, and when she started to dominate in top defences I couldnā€™t win, unless I get a perfect board. But over time you just learn to play against her, and later Odin. Sometimes we just donā€™t have ready-to-go solutions to new hero mechanics, so those look like being overpowered. I get your frustration, had the same feeling more than once. Bera as a tank with Frigg and Odin? A nightmare!!! Then I leveled c.Gormek and Grimble and now Iā€™m like: oh Bera, come to daddy. :joy:

Frigg is toned down a bit, I assume it was justified, but thatā€™s really enough. I donā€™t want Telluria to happen ever again. That hero went from the star of the game, to something I donā€™t want to level (got her in last ToL). It was just a year since her release. What a mess they made there!

3 Likes

Oh this gameā€¦

Anything for a decent blue but noā€¦another Frigg.

Sheā€™s great, I really like her but 2??

Itā€™s probably the most bittersweet this game gets for me. I do spend but not thousands so whilst I can do a fair number of summons they arenā€™t infinite. So last month when I got Frigg I was super happy.

This month when I get her againā€¦less so.

2 Likes

I am with you. I have the same feelings. Last month my first Frigg (now at 3/70) and pulled dupe today. I really wanted to pull Bera and/or Lord Loki but nah - dupe Frigg :sweat_smile:
It is even spicier when looking to my fridge and seeing those 3 tonics steadily starring at me for at least 2 months.
I am not complaining tho.

I got my dupe Frigg months ago. Broke into a sweat whenever I see green flashes from my portal. Donā€™t want a third one and would gladly take a 3* feeder over a dupe 5* anyday