Frigg needs a big nerf

what was destructive for community was jerk reactions of telluria owners spamming board all the time when nerf happend. And it happend because of SG internal data not “crying for nerfs”.
Anyway if someone didnt see problem with telluria he was/is blind and there is no point in disicussion with blind person.

3 Likes

For me, she is top tier, but not overpowered, keep it mind that this is a season 3 special hero. There should be no changes.

2 Likes

Agreed, enough with the pitchforks and torches already everytime something you can’t handle comes around. Develop what you have, learn proper strategy and you will overcome. Leave Frigg, Krampus, BK, etc. alone.

2 Likes

Holy moly, I said I was against the nerf but some of these responses remind me of the Telluria age, where she was defended like someone’s first born.

Phrases like: Learn to play, adjust, learn to counter her, use counter heroes, blabla. Heard it all before in Telluria’s broken state. Doesn’t take away she was broken.

Now I still think Frigg is nowhere near as bad as Telluria at release and doesn’t need a nerf, but those replies are pointless and lack any objectivity at all.

3 Likes

She’s strong but far from OP.
Telluria wasn’t nerfed because she was op but because she was everywhere; this won’t be an issue with frigg since she’s so hard to get.

2 Likes

Again hard to get is a useless argument. What matters is if the top 80% of top 10.000 players have Frigg, she will be nerfed similar to Telluria. As that means dominance on High Diamond.

That is also extremely easy to achieve as the majority of top players are heavy spenders.

It doesn’t matter if you have enough stones, a frigg or any other tank. I have the frigg. I am losing 6 of 10 attacks.

When an hero balance is discussed main discussion is their stand on hero defense.

IMG_20201204_091413

This is how common frigg is in the top 100.
I let the screenshot speak for itself

4 Likes

Frigg Does not need a nerf, a majority of Valhalla has gotten a buff recently and she was one of the few valhalla heroes not included in the buffing. Please just keep her like this, we don’t need another butchering of a hero

2 Likes

I’ve got a big Frigg for your nerf. Frigg all the nerfs, in fact. In other words…

3 Likes

I’m not really concerned with telly and Vela nerf because I have neither lol. But Frigg, you don’t ever mess with Frigg. Just no, period

Frigg and Odin are not offensive heroes. Their strength stands in the number of green / yellow tiles on the board. By the time you charged them on attack, the board will be depleated of green / yellow tiles and the damage will be neglectable. On the other hand when they play defense , people will stack against the tank so the board will most likely overflow with green/yellow tiles by the time they’re charged, resulting in Killhare / Finley / Ursena kind of damage at fast speed. So, you have two options, either ignore the tank and concentrate on clearing the green / yellow from the board, or focus on the tank and get punished by Frigg / Odin. The real problem is facing both of them at the same time, which will soon become a common thing above 2700 cups. Add some ninjas for tank and wings and you get what’s gonna be the next GTV. Fortunately, none of them are easy to get heroes, so they won’t get nerfed as T and V… Does not make them less OP next to the old generation heroes.

6 Likes

No !! No !! No !!

NO !! NO !! NO !!

I don’t have Frigg but I don’t want her nerfed ! Are you kidding ?? She NEEDS a huge BUFF instead !! Please buff Frigg… she’s so pathetic of a hero. The one who designed her should be fired immediately. :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Ian, I couldn’t disagree more. How can you say they are not offensive hero’s, its absurd!!

3 Likes

definitly not.

absolutly yes.

No, it’s not… acually is quite logical.

Their strength stands in the number of on color tiles on the board. On attack you use those tiles to charge them, so you actually “cut your own branch”. They are amazing on defense, and average on attack. They’re both OP next to old gen heroes, especially on defense. I don’t really care though. We all withnessed SG’s attitude next to the nerfing of heroes. When Telluria was released broken they fixed the problem by slaughtering Vela. Next we might ask for a Frigg nerf and get Black Knight butchered… all is possible after the GTV failure.

2 Likes

you know the sad thing, I put Vela next to Glenda, hold her super on an attack, and fired after Glenda. Her damage value is bumped back to 150% but even then her damage was nothing compared to the old days as extra damage against red is gone. She still tickles red hero’s even with that buff.

I just hope what happened to Vela will not happen to any other hero in the game.

2 Likes

Frigg is a fantastic hero (I do not have her). She is a little fragile so leaves you with ways to kill her. Since she does not heal herself there is an opening to kill her with tiles alone. Telly was deadly because she healed and cut your mana so her support staff killed you.

Frigg gets you a long way towards dead but leaves you the opportunity to fire your specials (cleansing and healing are priorities to bring, Melendor-C is good for reversing the defense down).

Vela was amazing with the extra damage against red and attack debuff. Frigg doesn’t have a partner with a synergy that is THAT far out of kilter.

The combo with Odin on defense looks amazing because it forces attackers to be careful of two colors (prioritize Green over Yellow because of her defense down element).

I don’t know if they will leave these tile dependent specials at two like the reflect (Ursena and Mitsuko) or if they plan to have all five elements. The more elements have this dynamic the greater the synergy between the heroes (on defense) since there must be 35 tiles on the board.

Frigg has laid waste to me a few times, but she isn’t dispiriting the way GTV was. So far I find her with a wide variety of surrounding heroes so she isn’t leading to boredom like the GTV combo did.

My opinion is that it is too soon to claim that she must be nerfed. As one of the most powerful heroes right now, attention will naturally be on her.

Still a crying shame what they did to Vela. NEVER want to see that happen again (maxed her for red titans and perhaps attacking raids, now she shivers at the end of the bench feeing miserable).

2 Likes

Ratatoskr has the random tile ability as well. Also, don’t nerf Frigg.

1 Like