Frigg needs a big nerf

This Frigg is totally broken. Have you seen her dealing Killhare type of damage to all and still give defence down? All these with fast mana! And her being a rouge means she has a good chance to avoiding death via special skill.
Change her to average/slow mana.

This Frigg is totally broken. Have you seen her dealing Killhare type of damage to all and still give defence down? All these with fast mana! And her being a rouge means she has a good chance to avoiding death via special skill.
Change her to average/slow mana.

10 Likes

She’s powerfull, but not OP. She lacks the tanky stats to be real OP. Then again, I dont know how serious I should take you with this suggestion, as you were against the Telluria nerf even when she was in her broken release state.

Btw I dont have Frigg.

13 Likes

Frigg don’t need any nerf, we need stop crying for all the heroes than people can beat them

22 Likes

I dont think he needs big nerf but some nerf to damage would be apriopriate- she is like finley on steroids and finley aleady was bad one

7 Likes

She doesn’t need a nerf, you need to figure out how to beat her.

Every hero/team is beatable, it’s just a matter of figuring out what works.

24 Likes

Thats typical bull.■■■■ reponse, some heroes need tweaking and its obvious, you remind me telluria defenders when she was in 90% of teams over 2,5k

6 Likes

This is the sort of response I’d expect from someone who only attacks with mono, then cries because they don’t get 5 diamonds in the color they took.

I have Tell, never maxed her. I didn’t think she needed a nerf, I just found ways to beat her. Frigg is the same way. Is she tough? Yes. Is she “OP”? No. Is she unbeatable? Not even a little bit.

I stand by my earlier statement. Every hero/team is beatable. It’s not the heroes that need tweaking, it’s your teams and your attitude.

19 Likes

Hero being op is totally irrelevant to how you attack him.
Its easy to use objective measure and data to asses if hero needs tuning or not.

And no one said she was unbeatable you discus with yourself making not too much sense.

And fact that you didnt think telly needed a nerf clearly shows that you lack any objective view of game.

9 Likes

What planet are you on, she doesn’t deal killhare damage, nor finley, nor rooster, cobalt, ursena etc etc. Nothing comparable. I have her on 19 emblems so I’m speaking first hand here. She’s incredibly fragile and doesn’t take much to clean her out (unlike her recent new counterpart odin who has very beefy defence stats).

3 Likes

I’ve just seen everyone else responses, I’m glad we’re all on the same wavelength here

2 Likes

Some people on this site be like

And I’m all like

13 Likes

Well maybe you forget +20% stats when hero is put on defence.

Its funny when people say like “OMG SHE IS SO MEDIOCRE” and forget how game works.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Here we go. Please, with your infinite wisdom and deep understanding of the game, enlighten us with the objective measurements and data you’ve taken that shows Frigg is in need of a nerf.

It better be more than “She’s hard and I lost”.

I don’t forget anything, the others I mentioned equally get the same boost. You’re going in with the wrong team structure or don’t have the depth of heros yet to tackle her

I never said i lost and such data is in SG possession- she will be adjusted dont worry :smiley:

Can we move this to the “Ridiculous Complaints Thread” yet?

2 Likes

People, seriously, yesterday was the Krampus nerf thread(when it was only a day since its release), today we have the Frigg one. Im started to get bored of this. If its a kind of comical behaviour, please drop it.

Regarding the topic. No, frigg doesnt need a nerf, shes not overwhelming and can be countered. I have faced her as a flank and yes, it requieres a little of planification, like trying to empty the board for green tiles or minimize them to avoid the max damage. You can acomplish it by stacking or bringing some green heroes.
As tank shes so fragile compared to tellu, so stack red and she will go down quickly

13 Likes

Nope, she is just a regular strong but counterable hero. Yup she did beat my butt few times when I wasn’t ready for it, but so did many other heroes. Is placing her on defense an instant win? Nope, not at all.

Comparing her dmg to Killhare’s is really missed - even if you let her fire at her highest effectiveness, that’s about 75% of Killhare at best.

4 Likes

Well killhare doesnt give def down, she is more comparable to finley who avoided nerf only because being extremely rare

1 Like

Cookie Settings