Frigg Keeps Healing

During Contest of Elements you meet alot of tough challenges. Yes. Most are passable with brains and tactics even with bad Hero Rooster.

But… when you meet Frigg on the last lvls you will get halted. Why?
Cuz of her family bonus that heals her 280+ hp when she goes below 1200hp Which isnt a problem right? WRONG! Cuz it isnt a turnbase heal. Its a Per action heal. If you send 10 bombs you do 3k damage but she healed back 2800. Then u send 3 tiles on her and again she heals 280+ back. Which brings her back to around 1400 hp.

Only salution. Have a sniper that hits her down to 900hp. 4 dragon attacks or use a perfectly timed titanahield/counterattack. Cuz when she gets below 900 hp she stops heal. Or else u will get stuck and mangled to pieces.

GL but damn this cant been the idea from the start?

3 Likes

I had exactly this. Used a bomb attack on her for 300 damage. She healed for 273 instantly. Almost lost due to this bug. Eventually I hit her with a bomb and she didn’t heal so there is a glitch in there somewhere. Got her in the end but cost me all my items and if it had continued I would not have been able to complete the elemental quest.

2 Likes

I am also struggling with this. I cant hit her hard enough to kill her as she just keeps healing over and over. Im at a stalemate with her. This can’t be intended can it?

She heals when she reaches low health. So you get her to low health, she heals. If she goes above low health and you take her back down, she heals again.

Working as intended.

3 Likes

see the problem is that matching tiles only hit for like 50 dmg and if you dont have a fully ascended 5* green that does single target dmg their special hits weaker than the dmg she heals. I fought her on level 8 for about 20 minutes with 4* heroes. She eventually quit healing, though Im not sure why, so i was able to kill her. She was much easier in level 9 and 10 against Kingston as he was able to hit her for about 600 dmg. lvl 8 i had no one that could hit for more than 250ish dmg and she healed for 288 every time she dropped below that threshold (and its not turn based. Its every tile attack and every special that hits her, regardless of the turn) see attached vid:

1 Like

Ah yes, this gives me PTSD flashbacks back in S3 alfheim, the alfheim bears and mooses just won’t die. Yeah you need to snipe her with a sniper, AOEs are useless against her because they hit for too weak

2 Likes

I think no. From the video,

Frigg boss can heal multiple times in row.

1 Like

I have met 100s of Friggs and never had multiple heals in one Turn. So that is not how it works.

1 Like

Do devs ever reply to these posts or is the community left to sort it out ourselves?

My read of the video is that you get those sequences where Frigg’s health is on the borderline of where the self-heal activates. All of those who attack don’t really do significant damage. Her self-heal is about 288. All of the attacks when I look range from 150-250. In other words, the minute she gets hurt, she just heals back more than the damage.
So what is going on (for example) is you have Caedmon hit-> health drops below threshold → self-heal above threshold, Hansel hit → health drops below threshold → self-heal above threshold, Elkanen hit → health drops → self-heal, etc.
I’d say that when you see the self-heal numbers pop up consecutively is because the game isn’t catching up to the sequence of firing all the attacks. As far as I can tell, there’s no limit of Alfheim activating once per turn. The way it is worded indicates that it activates any time the health drops below that threshold, so she heals.
The key is hitting her hard enough so that when she doesn’t self-heal, it doesn’t rise above the threshold.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.