Friendly Drama-Free Alliance Recruiting Now

Hi all. The Schiltron Alliance is recruiting now for up to 15 members. We pride ourselves on being friendly and supportive, chatting regularly in game and on Discord. No dramas, and everyone is there for fun, so while we’re keen to take down as many titans as we can, you won’t find people keeping participation stats here!

We’re currently battling 6* titans, so ideal for mid range players hoping to grow with us.

Search for Schiltron and you’ll find us!

Too bad, i am looking for full of drama alliance right now…

2 Likes

:laughing: You’ll find plenty of those…

3 Likes

Am i allowed to create drama if i join yours?

3 Likes

Depends. We’ll take low level drama (my cat’s ill today), but as soon as the crying starts you’re out of there… :laughing:

1 Like

Hmm, i wanna create more dramatic one, how bout when i join, u made me a co-lead, and then i started kicking the rest of the members, seems so thrilling uuugh… I love drama so much :heart_eyes:

Ah well…good luck finding your hotbed of drama!

1 Like

We still have spaces if anyone is still searching for the right place. Suits mid range players if you’re looking for a home. :slightly_smiling_face:

seems i’m the only one who interested and my mission is to create big drama to yours if i join, what’s ur take?

Well, it’s a wonderful offer, but we’re good thanks. Had some joiners on the back of this who fit in our low-drama model. Your soap opera’s out there - good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.