Frida, Alasie or Ariel? Anzogh or someone else?

I have very little experience fighting against her and don’t own her, but my understanding is that Ariel is being touted as one of the best heroes in the game. It would take a while to build, and you didn’t address if you have the ascension materials, but my first reaction was:

Ariel, Poseidon, Thoth, Anzogh, Elkanen

• Ariel because she’s a great healer / buffer and cleanses before anything else happens.

• Poseidon as the natural flanking complement to a dark center and because, if he fires before Thoth-Amun dies, he probably impedes some of heroes in the holy stack that are attacking you (esp. Onatel).

• Thoth-Amun I think is one of / your most tanky hero. He can be hard to kill, with his ability to quickly generate durable minions. As such, he seems a reasonable center for you. No one link here, but look in particular for anytime StaceyTurner talks about using him.

• Anzogh does not suck. I’ll just go ahead and page @Garanwyn here, who has defended him as a credible tank/flank option. I’d suggest skimming the master thread from when he was released.

• Elkanen - I have no reason other than because he’s your only five star green.

2 Likes