FRfdallowe sas (care to asdss) asad22s

Judging by former freebies in similar calendars there’s no reason to hope for anything more than a few arrows, a manapot and some herbs. Just be grateful for small mercies :wink:.

My guess for FREE items:

• first: raid energy drink + Dragon bone
  • second: epic, troop, summon tokens
1 Like

Will be 2 free gifts.
Maybe raid flask and silver tokens and some low battle items.
If we count on the pervious events with calenders before.

Arrows and 5 gems :slight_smile:

I think even gems are a stretch…

1 Like

Tin Coin first gift, World energy second gift.
Not more than that :disappointed_relieved:
If it’s more I have a reason to party :wink:

1 Like

If SG surprises us all and gives something gold or some rare asc i promise ill create a post and @ you all to thank them :))

I’m gonna be sick if it’s another sturdy shield… got of them 10 dusting around with no green 4* to use them on… I would rather get 3 small flasks a 2 gems… of course, trap tools or blades are too much to dream about…

I have plenty of trap tools and blades, I need sturdy shields!

being FREE pls dont complain :))

1 Like

Let’s trade :grin:

20efedboefboef

Ok I will make a thread to @ you when they don’t :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Of course not. Just kiddin’. Green heroes will come for sure. Just don’t think it’s gonna be either traps nor shields… probably some gems at best…

oh dont worry; ill put myself too. im also thinking that we will get farmable stuff… just being super duper positive with gems and shield :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s free so it won’t be anything good. Few gems and farmable items most likely, perhaps a daily summon token.

People wrote what they received in previous events in the forum. The reaction is never positive, it seems. But one has to remember, it is a free gift to EVERY account.

One example of such a thread:

3 Likes

it will be toilet paper, oregeno, or just plain…crap. There, guess complete.

3 Likes

>

This was the 2nd of the free Easter deals.

Yup. Crap is waiting for us.

At least its free crap.

:fearful::cold_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll be shocked if it’s gems or anything amazing – but hey, I’m a new player and if they want to hand out daily summons tokens, I’ll take 'em! I just got a 3-star hero with one of those, and I still really need 3-stars.

I’m up to my ears in dragon bones, though. Do those eventually get used for something?

Later in game when crafting. Very late in game

1 Like