Freya telly combo

1st one looks pretty cool… :sunglasses:

These are good defensive heroes but an awkward group to arrange. I’d be curious what else you have.

I think a blue flank for Telly is almost a must, you have to punish mono a little bit.

JF-Telly-Drake I think I would not recommend, this makes things really too easy on Grazul owners in particular.

2 Likes

What other purple options do you have besides Freya?

I was excited to try this combo when I first got freya but honestly, its not the best on defense imo b/c it’s a bit passive. I prefer using Freya offensively tho and she’s awesome. She’s beastly if paired up with QoH and Puss in Boots (unfortunately I don’t have tho 2 yet).

Out of your heroes shown, I would probably do: Alice - JF - Telluria - Freya - Drake.
Or you can flip it and do: Drake - Freya - Telluria - JF - Alice

1 Like

there you go, let me see your suggestions. Assume i have every 5 star levelled up and emblemmed, i just want to know what to aim for

You should probably work on your 4* roster depth first, but that aside, I would probably max Sartana. Unfortunately, if you use JF, Sartana will conflict with wizard emblems. I’m not sure how I feel about Kage on defense, as I don’t have him. However, many times, when I face Kage, he hits one of my heroes under 50% hp and only does 225% dmg instead of 450%. Kage is also awesome offensively. I think he might still be a better choice than Freya on defense tho.

Ex: Drake - Kage - Telluria - JF - Alice

Kage on flank so that he fires earlier and more likely hits a target who has over 50% hp. Kage on left because he dispels one. Hopefully you have a lvl 11+ mana troop for Kage.

1 Like

Unfortunately dark is only color i dont have mana troop on