šŸ“Æ Freya ā€“ Season 3 Hero ā€“ 5* Dark/Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Maxed now.

Donā€™t regret it for a moment - huge stats, really useful on attack.
Links up really nicely with Telluria - whichever gets tiles first buys the other time and it can get into a nice loopā€¦ Really buys time for less sturdy attackers to charge and do their thing (for me, usually Locke, Isarnia or Kong).

A really, really nice option to have.

Met her on a couple of defences and sheā€™s been mixedā€¦ As a Telly flank youā€™re getting nowhere without a good board.

2 Likes

just curious, if she manages to fire twice and previous minions are still alive, do they buff each otherā€™s attack? have you noticed anything like that?

Freya was my favorite tank. At talent 19, I donā€™t know if it was because people were so excited to fight something other than Tell or what? But, she would easily get me into top 50 global during sleep with relentless attacks on my tower. Even got me my record trophies of 3208 overnight, exclusively from defense haha.

Sadly, once I got my sixth tonic, I followed the crowd and dropped her talents for Vel to tank Tell. Looks like Iā€™ll be going back to that config, such wasted ham and iron.

4 Likes

Would you recommend maxing Freya Kageburado or Clarissa 1st.

Depends largely on the rest of your roster & how you play.

Kage is good at killing/ maiming a single hero
Clarissa cripples 3 enemies
Freya is a good support hero to other minion making squads (telly, Lady of the Lake, Seshat etcā€¦)

1 Like

This might help:

I have Telly and Seshat maxed +12 and 10. I use both on defense and was thinking of adding Freya to the defense

I do appreciate the link. Its a tough decision at this point. Iā€™m leaning towards Freya only because I have emblems to take her to +8-9 and Iā€™ve already used up my other emblems on Telly and Malosi. Thank you for the response.

Cheers

Yes, just tested with mono purple against Dark Knight. The two minions buffed each other.

1 Like

Are they going to change the freya I have to match the new one out?

What new Freya do you mean?

Has anyone out there been able to actually verify the minion buff that freyas ravens give to other minions? I currently have her, Telly, and seshat on my offense squad and they are a serious three headed monster. The meat sheild is epic. But itā€™s virtually impossible to track individual damage from them because it happens so fast. I want to make sure that seshats minions are getting the boost but I canā€™t tell.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lot that goes into it with minions that make it pretty difficult to track for sureā€¦ minions each have different attack stats (from 10% to 20%) and they hit strong vs weak color and vice versaā€¦ crit also plays a role as well as defense down and element defense downā€¦ and as you mentioned, it all happens pretty fast soā€¦ yeah, tough to pin it down but when Freya is rolling at her best, she can be a beast, that I do know.

is she usable at 3/70?

Hereā€™s how I tried. Bring only seshat and freya to Dark Lord in s1. Use 100% mana pot and fire seshat. Try and note minion damage. Then mana pot and trigger freya. Hit again. Best if your matches are anything but purple. Oh, and record it to slow it down lol.

1 Like

I notice it most with serious damage minions (to the extent that thatā€™s even a thing).

With Puss and Freya together you can see huge hits on farming - the difference between ā€œnormalā€ and ā€œboostedā€ is much more marked with more power involved.

I canā€™t say sheā€™d be effective in diamond arena. But for farming and lower tier raids, yes. Just bring a proper healer to keep her alive and obviously having another hero with minions is key.

Good call. Iā€™m almost positive sheā€™s working properly. I do see different amounts even between a Telly minion and a seshat minion when seshat fires. I was just curious because as stated, itā€™s about impossible to tell.

I believe her own minions buff each other. So fire Freya once, observe damage, then a second time (and no other minion-producers), and see what happens from each minion.

1 Like

I was lucky to get Freya and Telluria. Building my very first 5* team, I have Ariel, Sif, Telluria, JF, and Freya. Love the synergy between Tell and Freya. JF does all of the real dirty work, which Tell and Freya keep him alive long enough to do. Sif, is a good mix in the line up, as her counterattack covers Tell and Ariel. Some raid battles have been devastating to the opponents when they fire their mega hitters at either hero covered by the counter - the opponentā€™s hero just vanishes. Donā€™t have the emblems, only have one or two on Freya, and Ariel and Sif are still leveling (Sif is still in the third ascension), but I am pretty happy with the defense team so far, as my first 5* team. Now, of course, I have a greater selection, just not the mats. I did have the thought of pairing Delilah in, but I think it is pretty balanced the way it is now. Not a power hitter, but sure can give someone unexpected trouble. :slight_smile:

1 Like