Frequent offers for alliance members

I’ve bought offers before wherein you purchase gems,all alliance members received the same. Can Small Giant have this offer monthly or once every 2 months? Also, not just gems but emblems or tokens perhaps. Thank you

I think they bring out enough a year to keep it reasonable as f2p and c2p could be more inclined to either spend or spend more,
But I do like the idea of maybe switching gems to emblems event tokens, maybe choose between them when the offer is on.

2 Likes

i believe for this year,the gem sharing,it was offered twice.i hope SG would make it quarterly or perhaps once in every 2 months if monthly is impossible.

Off the top of head there’s always the valentine offer and two spread out for the rest of the year. So a 1/4 would be Feb, June, October and back round to feb if it starts at valentines.
I do like the shared gems deal, there many pro and cons threads about them.

The only offer I bother spending money on. :laughing:

Think it’s Valentine’s and Christmas there’s a definite offer. Been ages since the last one, I feel.

exactly.they should offer it more often.more people getting happy

Your goal is to make money and continue game as long as you can, to make money. Several people are free to play. Some of spend money on game. Why not include more buy this, gems etc., and your alliance members get this? Some members can’t play to pay do to different reasons. This would also bring positive banter from others that contribute to help alliance.

2 Likes

So far, we have similar gem offers that redound to the alliance member whenever one purchases such. As of now, we have mythic titan offers, valentine’s offers and the xmas offers. I can’t remember any other offers where a purchase of one player allows the other members to gain something from such purchase.

I just don’t know if other players and/or forum users are keen on that.

I totally understand that. We have several members that can’t afford to spend money in game. I was hoping for something like a donate gems and battle items to help them progress in game. We’re not a top 1000 alliance. Just wanted to make game fun for other mates. Thanks

2 Likes