FrenziedEye's first ever 'purchase'

Btw I DLed the Google Opinion app a few weeks ago after finding it… only to discover Google Play credit is only for Androids :poop:. Is there anything similar for iPhones (which uses Apple Pay)?

1 Like

Sorry I think it’s only for insincere fake FTPs :wink:

2 Likes

Anyone have any tips as to what offers I should wait for and spend on?

The Rudolph VIP one seemed pretty good but I have missed out on that

Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

@zephyr1 @littleKAF @DaveCozy

4 Likes

I don’t know if I have too much good advice for you. VIP gives good gems for the money and other things. Atlantis has good offers too for gems, especially day 1. Those are probably the best two, not counting a share the love special or Rudolph’s special. Those are so rare I don’t count them.

I hope this helps a little. As you know, some pay For the chance at a hero, others don’t. It will be up to you ultimately.

5 Likes

Note that you have 29 cents expiring in November this year, so keep that in mind if you choose to wait until December.

There’s also the Halloween Charms offer – not as good as Rudolph offer but still not a bad deal.

1 Like

Thanks guys, this seems pretty good

3 Likes

I agree. That is identical to the Atlantis first day offer (but with Valhalla coins and not Atlantis coins).

1 Like

Do you guys think the AUD 2.99 Valhalla offer (shown above) will come back? Otherwise I may use my survey money to buy the current challenge offer for AUD 1.49…

I’m like 99.9% confident that it’ll be back every Valhalla;

2 Likes

We all know that it’s the 0.1% that will screw you up in this game :joy:

Or lack thereof rather

2 Likes

Agree, I did make 3 purchase:
1 using a free deal from provider.
1 using intra-alliance quiz prize.
1 using intra-alliance competition prize.

My alliance clearly stated that the prize is to make members’s team stronger, even if they don’t strictly check what I use the prize for, I feel bad if I don’t use it for the intended purpose…

1 Like

It is sad to hear you are no longer f2p virgin :cry:
I’m still 100% ftp virgin and will keep my ftp virginity and dignity (unless there is somebody donate me to buy shiny new heroes :drooling_face:)

1 Like

Well, those are Free deal for me :wink:

2 Likes