Freebies tracking! (15 June 2024)

2 Likes

Are those 300 POV/POG points there all month (I see no timer on it from screenshots) until the new Path starts? If so then great it means I can claim it in 10 days, and I can start getting freebies again everywhere :grin:

1 Like

I have just checked on my alt account and it was available today and as per the screen shots it has no time limit on so yes quite possibly it will be there in 10 days for you.

2 Likes

Apart from Sunday Beach party freebies, there is exactly the same in the store to claim for free.

5 Likes

This was a surprise! Collected happily. :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe it was some kind of mistake on their part because it’s gone now.

3 Likes

As our dear friend said a while ago:

Mistake or not, Thank you SG :grin:

2 Likes

Noooooo…. Why couldn’t Zynga just let it be ? It’s only 3 flasks. :roll_eyes:

I would like to share I have an alliance member who collected the flasks long after they were reported to disappear here.

1 Like

I can confirm that the free offer for the 3 flasks is still valid. Just claimed mine. Said it was active for another 13 hours.

1 Like

I see them on the site now too!

So two sets of free flasks indeed

1 Like

Awww how typical, I have no flasks, and my self-exclusion runs out in 4 days, so close yet so far!

Coming soon. Be patient. More freebies coming. Regular for sure. Surprises not so sure.

Don’t forget to redeem BEACHPARTY2024 when you can. Stale stuff but it’s FREE!

2 Likes

I will be very happy to get all the freebies again.
I miss those free flasks very much - and the dragon attacks will be helpful too - free is free, we Brits love anything that is Free :rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

And a mystic summon in today’s pick up summon too

2 Likes

And this one too

2 Likes

For an easy way to find freebies: go to shop > featured, and all will appear :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello Karil! Fed away immediately.

Carver for me. Bye Carver!

1 Like