Free summon issues; anyone else experiencing?

I recently noticed a free summon available for playing an advertisement in the daily summons portal. I clicked it and received the message, " No ad available. Check Back later". It’s been like this for weeks so I decided to fill out a report to tech support. Now there is a second message, this one on the summon screen, stating free summon for an add, but when I click it I get the same message as above. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

That has happened to me multiple times. In some cases I was able to check back later, others, the option disappeared. I have no idea how it works. :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

you must clicking 10x or maybe 20x after each other and then you get ad

2 Likes

That happened to me a couple times too, but it seemed to occur shortly after doing Mystic Vision. Maybe it’s because I already watched an ad there, and another one isn’t available yet? Not sure exactly how that works.

I always get the “no ad availble” error immediately after the free dailies, so I always leave the summon portal after the free dailies, poke around other screens for 30-45 seconds, then return to the summon portal. Then it works.

when playing on PC I always get this message when clicking MV or additional video pull for the first time. If I click again after a few seconds it works OK. When playing on the phone it usually works on the first try. So I think it has sth to do with internet connection speed, on my PC the internet connection is slower.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.