Free NAME CHANGES!

Great idea

Kerridoc
December 27 |

How about this idea to limit abusive name changes:

• reduce gem cost to 100
  • one name change per 3 months
  • prior name is visible in your public profile

The last point is key: you get booted from an alliance, change your name, but they’ll still be able to see that you’re the same player they kicked, at least for 3 months.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

Thanks for the price heads up. I also tried to change my name because I’m not really happy with it, not because alliance kicking/jumping. However I cancelled the deed because the prompter said you only got one more chance left. Thinking it was gonna be a permanent name change, I’m gonna hold it until I find the name that I really like. Turns out, second name change cause 500 gems which is expensive for something like name change.

2 Likes

No problem KoKo! It really makes no sense to charge such a steep price for something that has very minimal overall impact in the gane. If someone wants to hop and jump alliancez, for sabotage then that’s just asinine. I found out the hard way about chsmanging names because I simply wanted to innocently play around with names until I got the "THAT IS IT, THAT’S THE Name Right there " feeling!!!

4 Likes

In my opinion it’s good right now, 500gems it’s okay and there are better suggestions which would be nice to see :slight_smile:
Regards

Its easy to say that and then not offer up a better way to change the game. Gt66- Why would you comment on this thread just to say its fine how it is and that you could see other suggestions, yet not make a suggestion? That post was simply talking head lip service. Wry smile?!?

REGARDS TO YOU AS WELL. WHAT ideas DO U HAVE YO OFFER? 500 GEMS FOR A NAME CHANGE IS TOO MUCH TO PAY ESPECIALLY IF SOMEONE HAS A STRICT AUTO SPELL CORRECT AND HITS ACCEPT BEFORE READING THE NAME… IM SURE IT HAS HAPPENED. MAYBE SOME IRON OR HAM BUT NOT 500 GEMS. I DON’T PAY TO PLAY SO TO SAVE 300 GEMS TAKES A WHILE. IS IT EVEN COMPARABLE TO PAY NEARLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF GEMS TO CHANGE YOUR NAME AS IT DOES TO BUY 2 ELEMENTAL HEROES??? I THINK NOT.

1 Like

In every game I play there is no possibility nickname changes. This should be a “considered”? decision :wink:
maybe indeed a good option would be if nick change cost 200/300 diamonds

1 Like

If you let me change nickname without costs, i change it like everyday in the worst names i can think :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Please don’t wink at me- its weird. What’s wrong with a little personality in this game. Just because "EVERY game youve EVER played didn’t offer you a name option, is it that crazy to consider that this one does? Chica- bow skate - beeop do-ooooo!!!

1 Like

Mote Iowa to ya mate

Or more power to ya mate

Hmm, no words… game developers decided rightly about this and calm down a little bit bc u’re trying so hard to change this option. Create a new account with a new nickname if u do something wrong ;D

Im done,regards

Get yes words… Post 29 was to u. Listen im just passionate about this because I was the guy who messed up his first nickname cuz of spellcheck. Lol. We all have our causes right.

1 Like

It would be nice if they told you that you only have one free name change when you change your name. I was unaware and now they want 500 gems to change back. Lame. SPEND ENOUGH ON THIS GAME NOW THEY WANT MORE. So done spending money. Never enough.

This might sound harsh but the devs aren’t at a fault that you weren’t aware. It’s really clear on the game when you click to change the game that you have one free rename.

2 Likes

Not harsh at all because you are right. I missed the fine print. None the less 500 gems is an overcharge

3 Likes

How about a name change token in the challenges.

1 Like

500 gems is abusive. If you can start an alliance with only 50!

1 Like

Totally. I would change my name to Cap’n Delicious Pants if it wouldn’t cost me, so stuck with :ghost::bulb:

1 Like

How about checking the users alliance status. Never kicked or joined for X amount of days you can freely change your name for creativities sake?

1 Like