Free hero for like on facebook- Hero art used for free 50g- not a bug

Hey when i open my game today i get message “like us on facebook and u get a hero” (blue 5* card Athena) so i put ‘like it’ and i dont get a hero i also try write private message on facebook but i wont get the answer can somebody help me? :wink:

2 Likes

Are you sure, the message was von E&P or Small Giant Game?
I’m asking, because I didn’t get this message.

There’s no such thing. They just say “get exclusive rewards” for contests or whatnot. Athena card is there to make the message look more aesthetic.

3 Likes

I’ve seen the message, but I don’t use FB, so I never tried it. I’m pretty sure–like everything around here–you have a chance at a hero, but unless you’re very lucky, it will most likely be a low-starred one.

No it does not say you get a hero.

Can you screenshot what it does say and end the mystery? :grin:

Also there is a reward if u log in with facebook so I logged in with my facebook account but I didn’t get any prize. Is it said that you get 3or 4panda, don’t remember but I did get nothing. Also sometimes I don’t get the rewards from lvling up,the common summoning medal. My id is •••••• in game.
Thank you!
Waiting for your reply!

[edited by Rook]

Posting your game ID is a bad idea - it could potentially be used to hijack your account. @Rook or @Kerridoc can edit your post if you don’t have the access level yet.

1 Like

Please do not post your account ID; it makes you vulnerable to hacking. :flushed:

I believe the reward for liking Facebook is a one-time gift of 50 gems. The picture of Athena is there because she’s pretty; it’s just E&P related artwork.

2 Likes