Free gems in store Zynga

Welcome back @Coppersky Weren’t you and @Rook the original mods? And what is your initial impression of all the changes in the game over the last 2-3 years?

PS your memes thread is still alive and kicking :rofl:

2 Likes

I can’t receb my gift

Which gift you can not receive ?

1 Like

The 300 gems?

This topic may help…

3 Likes

I did this on one account, but now it won’t let me do it on the other account

I managed to receive the 300 gems in one account but I can’t get it in the other account

Are you using the same devce to collect the gift ?

Finally…
After 20+ tries…

1 Like

I have the offer but the button does nothing. I’m using chrome on android and allowed popups.

FYI for iOS you need to have version 16.4 or later- this is when they enabled notifications from web pages

2 Likes

I got it instantly. Sorry.

Not sorry.

2 Likes

I have the offer but the button does nothing. I’m using chrome on android and allowed popups.

I‘m on chrome-browser, the collect banner came up, I clicked it but nothing happened. Usually the loot can be directly collected. Sad, the 300 would have made a nice 10 Pull on Goblins possible.

Click it that many times, when the information that u got it appears. I’ve had tht problem too, clicked it about 10 times, and it worked

Adding to home page makes it work

This offer expired days ago. It was valid just for 2 or 3 days only.

and how much did you pay for that? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

350 free gems are coming soon

For me what happens (both iPad and iPhone): On Safari I add the page to the home screeen. When I open the page from the home screen it opens in a separate browser, which is not signed in to the store. If I try to sign in, it switches to E&P and then back to … Safari. The “home screen version” keeps being signed out, and the normal Safari version does not understand it has already been added to home screen.