šŸŽƒ Francine - 5* Nature/ Green from Return to Morlovia (Halloween)

I just faced a maxed one +20 in a raid. She did 700+ damage to three of my heroes.

I didnā€™t look at the troop. Couldā€™ve been a maxed ninja troop i guess, which would help explain it. But damn! Thatā€™s a mighty wallop!

3 Likes

That seems impossible drake hit about 650 each hero, unless you mean 3 heroes together recive 700 dmg total.

1 Like

She is alone cannot do that. 700 damage is equal to lianna as a sniper on 1 enemy.

Francine might under influence and get help from her allies such as def down, green elemental down and attk up

1 Like

How much is the increased dmg on ice?

I think doubled than non ice

Watch this video on how francine +20 performs on defense and how her damage works against ice vs non ice enemies.

10 Likes

So with taking into account magnis weaker defense it looks like doubled damage on ice, why donā€™t they write double damage then :thinking:
Looks promising paired with Almur/Evelyn, especially avalon challenge event :jack_o_lantern:
Something like that :thinking:

3 Likes

Magni had +63% defense during that hitā€¦thatā€™s insane!

500+ damage, wowwww!

4 Likes

Ah, this is why. Iā€™d brought mono blue. I forget who the tank was, but they were red.

1 Like

Thats why i askedā€¦i thought so

1 Like

got her on my 4th EHT! Really stoked, Iā€™m shifting one TC 20 to TC 2 to level her up faster. She will replace costumed Caedmon on my raid team, and will only be my 3rd maxed Green 5*. Iā€™m glad I saved Tonics up for her.

She might replace Gregorion on my raid/war defense too!

5 Likes

297 damage in green
504 damage in blue
So 70%?
Thatā€™s to much, or isnā€™t?

Level 1/1 Francine with level 15 mana troop without any status effect.

3 Likes

You think she is better than Heimdall? I donā€™t have him, but considering see him a top notch hero.

I think it is hard to compare them b/c they fill such different roles. I already have Telluria+15 as my tank which is why Iā€™m not prioritizing ascending Heimdall immediately. I really lack dmg dealers in green which is why Iā€™m prioritizing Francine. My current greet 4* and 5* heroes are mostly utility heroes or healers. I donā€™t even have Lianna. That being said, Francine isnā€™t even really a heavy dmg dealer. Yet sheā€™s still somewhat of a dmg dealer compared to my other greens (Ratatoskr, Margaret, etc). I do love Heimdall and will probably give him the next set of tonics (I actually have 14 tonics on hand but only 1 tome).

Was going to go for a 50 pull to chase her, but only used 10 eht and pulled her. I got her to 3_27 with well over 60 trainer heros in academy for final ascention leveling

2 Likes

Got her too! Itā€™s the perfect birthday present!

4 Likes

Hey i was lucky enough to pull 2 x Francine. So happy to get her. Kadilen and Heimdal was my only green 5* so far. Have 25 tonics so i gues ill max them both.

I was waiting for new green 5* A looong, very long time. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

First hero I have ever chased. Maybe Iā€™m crazy, but I am so ecstatic I got her!

Got Victor along the way as well as Lianna. Took me 158 pulls. Thankfully enough tonics on hand to max Lianna and Francine. Definitely fills a different niche, but I think she will be a huge improvement to my greens!

5 Likes

Iā€™m in the same boat i have tonics for 2 was waiting for Francine with LOLF and the Rat (squirrel) to max but she will be 1st followed by rat cause of titan damage.

1 Like