🎃 Francine - 5* Nature/ Green from Return to Morlovia (Halloween) (NEW)

You will take the first tick of DoT damage before the cleanse. I observed that while fighting Francine as a boss. She took the first hits of Gravy and Clarissa’s ailments before cleansing.

I haven’t got her, but took a look at her damage on the quest stage, there she seems to have ~50% extra against ice. Usually the special skill of the stage bosses matches the released heroes, their healing/damage numbers may be reduced. But as a guess until someone tests it as a hero this is my best guess.

Screenshots

Both Scarlett and Grimm were at 696 defense with troops.

2 Likes

Can anyone in Beta test if Frigg + Evelyne + Francine can kill 3 opponents? If so, that’ll be huge.

And blue or non-blue?

I guess not.
If it’s Blue enemy there’s still a chance.

I guess you need put one more like Elkanen.

I added Francine’s buff to the list:

Her effect is pretty interesting, you do need to get statused first though but then it will cleanse when the turn ends.

4 Likes

I still think Grazul’s one is better, when you do not have debuff already. But if you have, Francine one can save you.

Got her while hoping for Vanda (but only because I need red heroes more than any other color), took her to 3.70 and I am appreciating her high damage already. Still need to test her more against ailment heavy defenses (if she can survive long enough) but I’m believing more and more that she is as great in practice as she sounded on paper.

She might lose something on defense as you can plan around her and dispel her cleanse (though I believe she’ll be a great flank for BK tanks) but she’ll do great on offense where the AI isn’t advanced enough yet to target her when needed.

She’ll pair great with Frigg and Evelyn (or Almur otherwise) and will bring a much-needed cleanser to the green teams.

1 Like

Used all 29 of my saved EHT’s and only got Frank, Valeria, Vlad and Jack. Got triggered and did a gem 10 pull and got Francine lol. Still want Vanda tho!

Francine will cut the line for tonics ahead of Heimdall, Ratatoskr, Zocc and Margaret who are all at 3/70.

11 Likes

Pulled her today, not sure if she will jump Frigg in line for tonics tho.

4 Likes

Reading these makes it even harder to wait for November! Great pulls! I’ll try to stay strong!

4 Likes

Any idea what her extra damage to ice is? From what I saw it looks like about 50%

Frigg is 100% better. I am VERY excited about my Francine pull. But Frigg is the better hero.

4 Likes

how do you see this defense team?
ALASIE-GRAVEMAKER-FRANCINE-WANDA-CLARISSA

I play Evelyn(+7), C.Elkanen(+8), Francine (+10), total damage around 1400-1500 on three (depending on your troops and the defense stats of the enemies) So yes they kill 3 targets, unless Telluria has already casted 2 minions. Getting your 7 or 8 green tiles will lower the health of the opposing heros already, even if it’s just a little bit they will end up around 1400 hp or lower which is the exact range where the said combo will kill all three.

Tested it against maxed GTV defenses with lvl 28-30 troops. I always target the side where the blue hero is (usually vela) :grin:

The cleanse over time (this should be a new acronym, COT) is very useful in today’s meta, if you do not have the ailment shield heroes like Grazul. Usually the enemy will have tons of fast ailments that may hit every turn back to back. Telly, Vela, gravy, drake. Francine just solves that by having the COT

Got here, finally I new baby to lv up.

1 Like

Thanks! This means Francine is a great addition to the war Green offensive team.

I think she is a good hero. Well-distributed stats, reasonable damage, extra damage to ice, and clears ailment status.

Yes, overall, is like Zeline, though instead of dispel she cleanses and doesnt hit to all.
The extra damage is against ice

1 Like

Cookie Settings