Fragles Phoenix looking for new members

Fragles Phoenix is an in the process of restructuring. We have several strong, veteran players that play daily as well as a couple of members still cutting their teeth. We are looking for positive people that want to be active players. We are a very supportive alliance, but we need you to be active. Must participate in titan attacks, and either participate in the wars or opt out. We are an international team, mostly English speaking. I’m co-leader and happy to answer any questions.

1 Like

Unfortunately, we also have 17 people. Also, we just finished a rather ugly mess (much like yours I’m guessing - 4 people left), so a merger might seem scary at the moment (all our drama came because the wrong person joined our alliance). We’re just not the best fit right now, but you’ll find a great group!

1 Like

@MichelleM actually I see it as the positive members stayed with us and the “over zealous” one left. We are the original alliance. Our original leader and co-leader that founded the alliance are still involved. We have several solid members as well as a few veterans that are new to our alliance. We have a couple new members that recently joined and are active players that are moving up in the ranks. If you and any of your alliance members want a fresh start, come on over to the Fragles Phoenix. We keep the cup requirement higher because when we had none, we ended up with a lot of dead weight. We have had a few that have been on the fence for a couple weeks, so we may have a couple new openings soon. It is a great alliance. We need to take down one last 6* titan for the final titan valor challenge. Those members that left, left with us just needing 1 more titan internationally thinking it we wouldn’t be able to get it because we had been taking down 8* titans, but today our greatly reduced tanks pulled together and we took down I high level 6* titan! It was awesome!
Hit me up if you all are looking for a new, positive and active alliance. In the meantime, best of luck to you all!

Thanks! You all seem awesome. I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

@MichelleM are all 17 of your current members active? Also, how many leaders/co-leaders and elders?

16 are active at least every other day (most daily). 1 leader, 1 co-leader and the ready are elders.

1 Like

I wish Fragles Phoenix all the best. Phoenix Song is a no-go for a merger. Thanks for considering us!

1 Like

@MichelleM all the best to Phoenix Song!

Hi! We’re in a similar boat. Interested in potentially merging?

@Emily123 are you and other members of your alliance looking to join with a new alliance?

1 Like

I sent you a Line message. Talk there?

1 Like

@Emily123 download app. C u there.

I’m “EmpiresEmily” on Line

1 Like

So to anyone interested in joining an active, supportive and low drama alliance let me know. We have several openings. We are looking for experienced players but will consider newer players if they are active and committed players. :smile:

Fragles Phoenix is still recruiting new members. If you check us out and the cup level is too high, let me know. I will lower the cup level for active players. (When it low we had an issue with lots of inactive players dragging our alliance down). We are an active and supportive alliance. We just took down a 7* rare unicorn titan. Please feel free to tag me in your or if you want we chat more via line, I’m Shell4E&P.