šŸ… [Fourth Raid Tournament] Final Results & Rewards ā€“ Share Yours & Discuss!

Never got attacked so no defence ratings and lasted to the end of the tournament, so 17-3, no defence rating at any time, ranked 10-25, loot, hidden blade the top item. Disappointed mainly because I like this tournament idea but there are flaws that need work. Anybody else not getting attacked?

I went 19-1 on offence and 0-1 on defence and was 5-10%

18-2 on offense 0 for 1 defense day 1 1-0 day 2 and 1-0 day 4 . to make it more fair just do an overall defense score . why should I get ebba when overall itā€™s an A? How come I am not being attacked more? I hear others are attacked 16 times in 1 day.

Total score 10149, resulting in 5-10%. Pretty happy with that, as I have no 3* with emblems, nor any non-standard 3* heroes leveled up to a usable level. Got a Sturdy Shield, which was a very good loot roll for me. The Raid refill potion, not so much.

Went 17-3 on offense, but 2 of my losses got 3 or 4 heroes down, so the scores werenā€™t terrible.

Went 1-4 on defense for grade E. Started out with a win on day 1, which was A rating at 1-0, but couldnā€™t remotely hold it.

So far the 3* tourney has been far better for me than the 5* one was; however I just got my first 5* fully ascended today.

I finished 299th and got tome of tactics (very lucky), silver coin, 10 emblems and 5 atlantis coins.
I hope that the prizepool will be increased for the next tournament!

both accounts ended up in 1%-5% (same TP 2300)

rewards: an Orb of Magic, and a farmable Scabbard.
Hu Tao now keeps looking at my 19 Orbs, but no, still not the right moment to spend them on him. (Wu Kong please knock once asap!)

I maxxed a Valen and a Berden at the beginning of this tournament on my alt (the one that went 18-2), used them a lot stacking colours. Wondering if the poor Arman at level 1 since last summer event deserves now a chanceā€¦

1 Like

Top 1%, 10 emblems, the rest normal stuff.

Bottom 1% :grin:

Seriously, i got knocked out early, 25-50%. oh the shaaaame! :wink:

1 Like

Top 10% is good, but you would think 19-1 would get you into the 1-5 bracket if not top 1%. Defensive matching is still off without a doubt.

Yeah, I was online when the event began, and did my attacks. By the time I was done, I checked and Iā€™d already lost the match - so first 15-20 minutes of the event. Then not hit again the rest of the 4 days. It felt like it was stuck.

Which Rank did you get?

4618 - Top 1%

What Rewards did you get?

Trap Tools and 30 emblems

How did this Raid Tournament go for you?

Offense - 17-3, Defense 7-2 (Had an A grade all 4 days)

Overall this tournament went well, I invested emblems in specific 3 stars and did much better on defense than the last 3 star tournament.

I really, really enjoy the 3 star tournament as I get to use characters I might not use outside of challenges, itā€™s fun, and is another worthwhile activity to do during the week (and when the rewards go back to normal it will be the best activity to do during the week!).

Observations - I donā€™t know if putting emblems on 3 stars is required by any means, I think if you get an A/B grade on defense each day and go 16-4 through 20-0 for the tournament you will end up in the top 1% (or at least 1-5%) no matter what TP tier you are in.

Canā€™t wait for Tuesday to see whatā€™s next!

Score: 11439
Tier: Top 1%
Offensive record: 17-3
Defensive Record: 5-0
Notable Rewards: Fine Gloves, 10 emblems, 10 Atlantis coins

Alternate Account
Score: 11906
Tier: Top 1%
Offensive record: 17-3
Defensive Record: 6-1
Notable Rewards: Fine Gloves, 30 emblems, 10 Atlantis coins

Top 1%
Offense 18-2
Defense 1-0
10 emblems, rest normal stuff

I have no emblems on any 3* heroes.

It helped to fill the raid chests faster, but with the current rewards the outcome of those tournaments is irrelevant anyways.

Which Rank did you get?
5%-10%

What Rewards did you get?
5 emblems and a magic orb

How did this Raid Tournament go for you?
I went 17-3 on offense.
I went 1-2 on defense.
I was not attacked until day 4, so my defense grades were CCCD. I am sure this is where I lost points to others who went 17-3, but maintained 1%-5% loot tier. The matchmaking seems to still be way off. There is no way a player should go unattacked for 3 full days.
Still needs workā€¦

For the record, my defense tp was 2461.

I went 11-4, was only attacked like 10 times, had an A defense rating. Finished 5-10% with trap tools, so not disappointedā€¦

I went 18-2 against almost fully emblemed Teams to only land in the 5%-10% loot tier because my defense team lost twice on the first day and was never attacked againā€¦
I managed to get 10 sorcerer emblems though.
Iā€™m still very much unhappy about the defense matchmakingā€¦ Back in third tournament my team had been attacked over 100 times and now only 2 times at the first tournament dayā€¦