🧭 Fourth Path of Valor (Valour; PoV4) Log and Discussion – Starts Aug 3

Oops, it turns out that I not only have a problem with language, but also with mindfulness. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :relaxed: :joy:

2 Likes

So I saved some silver tokens …

1 Like

Just played 3 magic night stages, got 0 credit.

Feature or bug?

Which stage? I had no problem on Atlantis: 4-2.

1 Like

Atlantis 4-2

Also, I never claimed anyone else had this particular feature. I think the bugs are randomized as a feature, the better to hide the overall presence of the bugs, since nobody can agree on having the same bugs at the same time. If there’s on thing they’re smart at, it’s hiding their intentions and misdeeds.

“Path of Participation” does have a nice ring to it.

Exactly. Diamond level is out of the question for me. Every time I get to Diamond level, I get pounded and lose a couple hundred trophies and have to fight my way back up. I’ve finally just said screw it and staying at Platinum level. 2200 points I know I can’t get, so I"ll have to make the best of the other challenges. I’m not paying for valor until I know I’ll hit at least the poison darts…couldn’t care less about the stupid avatars for completing level 50.

I don’t see the appeal of the avatars, especially at level 50. What am I missing?

1 Like

I dont see the appeal of the avatars either. Don’t think you’re missing anything. :smile:

1 Like

I think the levelling is the easiest part. I just level up 2" with 1* or 1* with 2" get to level 9 then stop and do another one etc etc
I’m now on level 1X with 1100 points
Easy peasy

But now, the POV is possible for NEW players and for players who do not donate money.
Actually I think it is big improvement.
I was unable to complete POV1, because during that time I did not have good enough team to beat the Avalon event on epic difficulty level. I was unable to grab the rings (everything else what was possible to complete, I completed) and this was very disappointing.
Now I know that I will be able to obtain 4* items. And rewards are nice enough to keep me motivated to play daily at least a bit. I’d say the new POV is more friendly to casual and F2P players and NEW players.

5 Likes

Yes, and more friendly to SG. More people can achieve, better chance to sell PoV pass. :grin:

4 Likes

Награды в основном бесполезные и аватары в конце всегда мужские(бесплатные)

Bragging rights mostly.

That is a waste of feeders and experience points. I’m levelling a rainbow team as usual and already reach stage VII. I’m pretty sure finish this challenge in 50 days.

Rewards are mostly useless and men are always pictured on avatars (free ones).

P.S. Use forum official language (English)

Well, this time it’s hard to say if Zocc and Bai Yeong are supposed to be male or female :smiley:

1 Like

Trials of mysticism, ETT in Recruits2, and POV wants 30 w.e. of Magic Night… annnnd my titan chest sprouted a holy chest :stuck_out_tongue:

Not complaining, really, but I am trying to be efficient. Are there are any Magic Night stages that have yellow monsters?

Nvm pretty sure the answer is “no”

Today’s Daily had the

"Elemental Team Up Map Stages: "Complete 1 Map Stages (typo on the graphic, someone didn’t proofread) with at least 3 Heroes of the same element on your Team. "

It was early, and did some stages and thought, no biggie, I will just farm a stage with my fairly mono Titan team. But went back and saw I already completed the challenge, but the last thing I did was Trial of Mysticism and I had 3 dark on my team. So I guess this quest is doable even on a quest stage, and not limited to a Season 1 Map stage. My farming teams are rainbow…

Not sure if working as intended, but certainly seemed “bug-ish” based on the description of the challenge.
@Guvnor? @LittleKAF?

Zocc is clearly male (despite the gender reverse in the poll on his thread, that’s a minor editing fail, not an identity switch) and although all I’ve seen of Bai Yeong is the avatar, it could be female. As I’ve said before, it’s not always easy to tell with pandas. Not even other pandas are sure. That’s why they’re endangered.

2 Likes