🧭 Fourth Path of Valor (Valour; PoV4) Log and Discussion – Starts Aug 3

THAT is aggravating.
That was the biggest reliable source of free coins.
Now we have to wait for those arbitrary seadragons which… yeah. no.

C’mon…

7 Likes

There are 2 scenarios connected with removing Atlantis coins:

1. They are greedy as they used to be, mostly in the last months (e.g. last 4* Item from 10-11 stars titans with 90% of A grade I saw in early June).

2. They are removing Atlantis portal and that would be a disaster but I think it’s the 1st option.

2 Likes

I just think that they’re increasing the demand by increasing scarcity, while simultaneously promoting the s3 portal.

Doesn’t make me think it’s anything less than male bovine scat.

3 Likes

So few observations:

• YEAH FRIGGIN’ RAID TOURNAMENT TASKS ARE GONE! And hope it stays that way (yeah I know it will not, but one can dream)
  • No Atlantis coins. I thought about buying PoV pass now because of them, but like this I can hold off. Thanks, SG!
  • A PoV task about completing daily tasks seems a bit redundant to me, but better than anything related to raid tournament.
  • Again raid number connected to arena type. Not a problem for me, since I almost never fall out of diamond by now, but this one task may prove difficult for casual players and those who don’t play that long. Still, you can miss last tier and still get avatars so this should not pose too much trouble.

By the way, I realized only today that there were no Archer emblems. If they are going by alphabet - Barbarian, Cleric, Druid, Fighter - then where are the Archers? Or are they classed as Hierarchs? :smiley:

It’s still incredibly malevolent move as long as the only source of past HotM is Atlantis, Tavern of Legends and HA. Unless they add featured HotM in ToL at the very least.

1 Like

We don’t speak of the ****** of ****** here.

This supposed Tavern is a hole-in-the-wall that is always out of everything, but if you hang around a bit they can get you some rancid wings and sparkling water.

Hero Academy is a sick joke and SG should actually be ashamed. But, y’know, they’re not.

The Atlantis portal was at least a reasonable chance to get, in a sea of unreasonable odds.

2 Likes

By Archers, do you mean the Ranger class? Tiburtus, Evelyn, Lianna, Costume Rigard, etc ??

If so, that will be why - it’s “R” not ‘A’ .

5 Likes

Aaaand that explains it. Thank you, it is apparent I did not sleep well last night. Yeah, I meant one with the bow and arrows, usually. C-Rigard has none of that for some reason.

3 Likes

Well, that’s the point. ToL has low drop rates (seriously, what is the reasoning of not having Featured HotM in there beyond greed? It is the place where it would have perfect utility) and HA has slightly better drop rates but one has to wait a week for a single chance. Atlantis was second best shot of getting HotM after their initial month so of course they’re now taking the means of getting free spins on portal beyond atrocious drop rates for coins.

1 Like

I’m wondering something here. The first and third POV were not “f2p” friendly with the summons and the titan category was by rating. The second was much easier than the first. So are they purposefully doing every other to be easier and harder or have they taken a financial hit and made it easier to encourage spending? When you couple that with the recent back to back 4* AM offers, my guess would certainly be the latter. The removal of Atlantis coins is just another in a LONG line of dirty tactics that remove benefits to players and force spending. When you add this to the adjustments to new heroes that were announced from beta, the probable delay of the ninja tower, and the abysmal summon odds from the portal that shall not be named, we can easily see the utter disregard for player satisfaction and the overwhelming desire to turn us upside down and shake the money from our pockets. These things along with many others will probably be the straw that breaks the camels back for me.

3 Likes

pov 4 Artboard 1

Just wanted to share two helper visuals (initially created for myself).

6 Likes

Exactly, just do that to clear spaces from farmed feeders and it will be completed.

No; no issues :slight_smile:

Definitely not! there are many heroes I still wish I had.

Definitely stuff I’m still working on. Some are 3* (only 2 to go now), most are 4* and a couple 5* (getting lower on mats now).

Link for those who want to see my roster:

Current Projects: Lady Woolerton (to 4-70), Lady Loki (to 4-80), Skadi (to 3-70), Almur (to 4-70), Guardian Bat (to 3-50) followed by Fura (to 4-70)

2 Likes

Rangers are my go to for Attacking - C Rigard / Telluria / Tiburtus / Lianna / Evelyn

I love being able to bypass defensive blocks/buffs/riposte etc.

1 Like

Heroes defeated in raids count towards the “defeat enemies” challenge.

Also ugh @ tiered raid challenge again. I can’t even reach diamond, much less win 60 raids there, so that’s 2200 points gone off the bat. :face_vomiting:

Yup; as do titans, tournament fights and any other thing that you kill using some kind of in-game energy.

Hence this comment:

3 Likes

Does that have to be the killing hit?

No.

Same as titan deaths count towards elemental chests (as a useless FYI)

2 Likes

Fascinating Titan Trivial from @Guvnor :beers:

Nicely explains why you don’t get kill credits for successful defense against raids - not only did the AI win, not you, but no energy was expended.