🧭 Fourth Path of Valor (Valour; PoV4) Log and Discussion – Starts Aug 3

So if there is no POV, what do you plan after you maxed them? Idling without leveling any heroes? What will you use the feeder from farming for?

Same question for @Oxide

You cannot pull hero from TC if your roster is full of unused feeder gained from farming right? And if you burn them by feeding 2* to 1*, that would be a very fast leveling.

3 Likes

Idling without leveling heroes is the plan for me.

There are heroes that I could get from TC 20 that I’d level. Kiril, Sabina, and any 5* I don’t have already.

There are plenty of Costumes I could get. I might level Renfeld & Costume since it was recommended to me, but I fed away a leveled Renfeld a while ago since he was useless.

Probably would do a 10x Summons on Atlantis or Valhalla, hoping for some new heroes.

You’re right that I can’t pull from TC 20 if my roster is full, and I may need to make space. Just hoping I don’t get to the stagnation point. It’s actually further away than it was a couple weeks ago, getting Noor & Elena gave me something to do with Red feeders on-color.

2 Likes

Good News: You can finish it just by doing that.

Suppose you get 8× 1* and 8× 2* daily from farming, feed the 8× 2* to the 8× 1*, you will gain 16 levels, then feed the remaining 1* to the other 1*. You can gain additional 4 levels.

So just by using unused feeder from farming (that you have to use so they won’t block you from collecting TC), you can gain 50×(16+4)=1000 levels in 50 days.

5 Likes

True, and it’s a good thing!

Although the Raid achievement ain’t fair since slightly weaker players won’t be able to finish this one.
(Same goes for Valhalla missions)

Thanks; I’ve update the OP with my latest guess using GREEN to indicate the guessed stages of the “level hero” challenge.

I guess I come across as completely stupid or something.

Yet another reason to not come out here as often.

1 Like

Bingo. Level up 1-stars to check the challenge boxes. Easy and done in no time!

1 Like

Of course not! Not everybody can think of everything. Look at the number of long-term players with great rosters who still come to the forums for advice. It’s good to chat things over.

6 Likes

You look like a perfectly normal person who asks questions if you don’t understand something. The opportunity to get answers to your questions is a great reason to appear on the forum. :wink: :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

No. There’s no such thing as a stupid question or person.

The stupid questions & people are the ones who never ask / assume they are always right.

The wise man / woman is the one who can engage in civil discussion and listen to alternative viewpoints and proposals.

10 Likes

I keep hoping that those TC20s will eventually produce a 5*, need a run of them to balance the stats as I would have expected to see a least one after 3 1/2 week running 2 non-stop.

Also picked up two brand new costumes from the last event so am leveling them.

Running the TC20s means very few heroes from that route and farming seems to be giving be a lot of troops instead of heroes for some reason.

1 Like

Tier 8 of Level Heroes confirmed

2 Likes

Thanks! Just got confirmation back on Line that all 10 tiers in the OP are correct!

1 Like

Just as I have said earlier, you do not need to worry about unable to complete it because you run out of heroes to level.

Without any hero to level, you roster will be filled by feeder heroes from farming, you need to clear them to make way for collecting TC result.

Just by clearing them, you can finish this mission.

1 Like

Lol :laughing:

So it is only 575 levels. :+1:t2:

Didn’t see it explicitly mentioned but levelling costumes does count toward the challenge. Good thing too as they’re much cheaper (to level)

Not sure what amount of damage will be undone from previous PoV and the Hero Academy, but I’m glad the donation-heavy Tournament wins and Summons are no longer in the list :slight_smile:
Many will still be unable to complete the Diamond arena challenge (and possibly some high-level crafting items and season stages tasks), but from what I remember you can complete the PoV without two top-tier tasks. The rest is pretty straightforward, MUCH better balance overall! :wave:

1 Like

Just realize that, I hope that I can advance in rank since the number of players who use 75 gems will decrease.

3 Likes

Shame there isn’t a level troops challenge. Just used 10 summons tokens and got 7x troops and 3x heroes. :confounded: