šŸ§­ Fourth Path of Valor (Valour; PoV4) Log and Discussion ā€“ Starts Aug 3

Leveling costumes doesnā€™t count. Costumes are not heroes.

Iā€™d like to know at what level this challenge is capped because seriously, this is so stupid.

Yes, the suit level increase will be counted. Increasing the level of the squad-no.

Leveling costumes definitely does count. Just confirmed myself.

3 Likes

Hmm I just checked again, it looks like I was wrong.

4 Likes

I saved tokens for POV but this valor has no any challenge for that :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I find this POV very F2P friendly. Appreciated :slight_smile:

17 Likes

390 levels of heroes is obviously easier than 375 summons.

6 Likes

I have up to tier VI documented.

At a guess:
VII = 75
VIII = 100
IX = 125
X = 150

But totally a guess beyond tier VI. Iā€™ve run out of food to keep progressing it haha

2 Likes

It happens like this. Itā€™s not mine. But my reaction to it :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :rofl:

8 Likes
  1. Is there a minimum amount of damage you need to do to a titan to qualify for the PoV challenge in the same way there is before you get titan loot?

(Glad the level requirement has gone - we struggle with 6-star titans)

1. Sad the summon challenge is gone - have 53 available :cry:

2. Actually gain a level is going to be tough, I may have to level up some low-level heroes Iā€™ll never use as most of mine are stuck waiting on mats (Fine Gloves mostly but also Sturdy Shields).

Overall seems fine, should reach 48+ without too much hard work.

2 Likes

575 levels is easily achievable just by leveling 5*. Would be faster with 3/4*.

Hero Level-Ups Needed level 7 is 75 levels needed

3 Likes

Only if you have the 4* and unfarmable Ascension Materials to do it.

At least thereā€™s no ā€œfight in tournamentsā€ challenge, I could never finish it.

6 Likes

Thanks. I will need to put together a solid plan to reach tier 48 this time - Iā€™d like to not level up heroes just for the sake of doing it, but am pretty sure I am going to be doing some of that.

I have only 233 levels to increase available for heroes Iā€™m currently planning on leveling. Considering how many are needed to fully complete this, I need to get some more heroes that I want to level. New to me heroes would be great, and some duplicate healers would be appreciated, otherwise Iā€™m leveling up Renfeld and worse.

2 Likes

You can level 4* with 3* AM, or level 3*. Do you often run out of heroes to level?

According to my estimations:

• The leveling rate of 3* is around 120 levels in 3 days.
  • The leveling rate of 4* is around 220 levels in a week.
  • The leveling rate of 5* is around 260 levels in 15 days.

That is using any color method/slow method (do not care about 20% exp bonus from same color leveling) and only using 1 TC.

2 Likes

Sure, for spenders. For people who donā€™t spend much or anything, we often have a lack of materials. I can tell you right now that of the level-ups needed, I have 145 levels that I can give 5* heroes. I either lack materials or heroes of the correct color to do more.

Most of my 5* are parked at 3.70 waiting for materials, except my Greens, where I lack the heroes. Luckily I can take on Red to max ascension, just have to pick one.

1 Like

I am not spender, if you donā€™t have 4* AM, leveling 4* heroes is actually faster, you can gain 1400 levels in 50 days.

Sure itā€™s faster. However, my list of 4* heroes to level is as follows:
2nd Rigard from 4.01 to 4.70

Thatā€™s the whole list. Iā€™m not wasting materials on duplicate heroes that I wonā€™t use.

3* is: Chick Jr, and Friar Tuck costume

So I either need to get lucky and get some new heroes, or simply strategize where I intend to burn feeders.

1 Like

All my 3* are maxed, my 4* are either maxed or waiting on mats, my (very few) 5* are maxed or waiting on mats for final ascension.

I currently have 3 TC20s running and for most of last month had 2 of the running continuously but got only 2 or 3 4* and no 5* :cry: so Iā€™m working on developing duplicates of the 3* who have costumes.

4 Likes