🧭 Fourth Path of Valor (Valour; PoV4) Log and Discussion – Starts Aug 3

I’m quite pleased with the new POV because it seems to be MUCH easier than all previous ones.

• No need to participate in tournaments (I only take part in 3-4* tournaments when I’m bored)

• No need to summon (so i’m saving money this month not buying VIP pass: it was a wise move for me to not prolong it and wait for POV to start). Currently I’m a little tired from the game and need rest from it and I play on “relaxed” mode, only do daily quests and hit titans. For POV, I will take part in wars again, then uncheck war.

• Leveling heroes task. I do not understand all people who are complaining about that one. This is a piece if cake!
    — leveling costumes COUNTS. This means, easily level up few costumes - it will give great boost to this challenge.
    — leveling ALL heroes counts! This means, if you give two heroes 1 level to each, it all counts. So I honestly do not understand all people who complain about this very easy task. You are leveling some heroes anyway. You perhaps have 1-2 costumes that you were postponing for better days. So why not complete the challenge by doing the ordinary things you are always doing? There are for sure some heroes you are leveling up; there are some costumes you perhaps wanted to try later. I came back to give some levels to costumes I’ve been posponing (Cadmon, Boldtusk and some 3* heroes) and the challenge is literally skyrocketing. And leveling up costumes for 3* is easy. Just leveling up 1 brand new 3* hero with costume will almost fullfill the challenge, so it’s one of the ways to complete it. Another way is to continue leveling up the heroes you’re working on anyways. Literally any leveling to any hero and costume counts to this challenge. There is nothing to complain about, it is extremely easy.

• There is no need to win on diamond arena, if you complete all other tasks, and do all possible daily challenges, omitting just few, you would have POV done anyway.
    This new POV seems to be very easy. Lack of Atlantis coins seems sad, but if this is the price of removal required summons and touraments, I’d say it is much better.
    Take part in wars, kill enough titans (no star requirement this time), just level up your heroes as usually, do everyting as usually …and collect rewards when completed. This time, I plan to purchase POV pass only after completing 80% of it and being sure I’m close to getting 4* stuff rewards.
    Easy, easy, easy! And now I’m happy that it will be easy and not time-consuming.

4 Likes

I guess the lack of using in game energy also explains why those pesky ducks are not included as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t see a posting about the bug in the valor. It’s not correctly counting the challenges.

I always keep 500 tokens just in case, spend all the rest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Surely this should not be intended for leveling a hero:

I was on Tier 8, 85/100, I went and Ascended Little John Costume to 4/1, it remained on 85/100.
I can KIND of understand, yet not. Technically he HAS leveled up, to a whole new tier… so it should count towards that challenge.

I recorded it if need be, or if not I am sure someone else can do it.

1 Like

See the marked solution here @Eli1966

Agree…

1 Like

I agree, man. PoV has gone from being a genuine challenge to just kind of an unchallenging nuisance. I don’t even do it because I enjoy it anymore, I just do it because I want the 4 star mat swag. I kind of dread what mundane BS they are going to ask me to do next. At least the first one had some beef to it.

1 Like

Still waiting for them to rename this to “Path of Participant Ribbon”, as no valor whatsoever is required to complete this lame event.

3 Likes

I’m not a big spender and I’m happy with those new challenges in PoV4.
No more summons or 75 gems in tournaments lol :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s gone from “complete increasingly difficult challenges that you’ll need to be pretty good to complete all of” to “meh, just do some random $&!+ every day and we’ll give you the whole thing.”

2 Likes

It’s fun and entertaining. I especially like the raids and the leveling up heros. I’m not leveling 3* s; I’m leveling the 4* s and 5* s I’ve been working on. I think I can complete this challenge even so. :grin:

3 Likes

Dunno about you, but i’m holding all my summon tokens till the next PoV, since i can assume the summon challenge will return, eventually.

2 Likes

Have you already seen that in the" victory in raids " test, the level of the Arena increases with each stage? Personally, it will not be difficult for me, but I think that not everyone will be able to pass this test to the end.

It was like that in PoV II too. That motivated me to reach for diamond arena with my measly team.

1 Like

Yup, all covered in the OP here :wink:

1 Like

Oops, it turns out that I not only have a problem with language, but also with mindfulness. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :relaxed: :joy:

2 Likes

So I saved some silver tokens …

1 Like

Just played 3 magic night stages, got 0 credit.

Feature or bug?

Which stage? I had no problem on Atlantis: 4-2.

1 Like

Cookie Settings