Four Star Heros worth fully ascending?

Yeah for sure, he’s great. You’re pretty heavy on healers already so stick with Sonya for her damage and dispel, but don’t forget about him once she’s finished.

I’m liking Kellile for damage too:

The red 4* heroes are collectively the strongest of any color.

3 Likes

You’re exactly right about the red 4* roster! Natalya is currently taking all the attention, but certainly plan to level each of them. For whatever reason the RNG gods have decided to rain hidden blades down recently.

One an epic token earlier, I got Kashrek finally which is another worthy 4*. At least at my level.

4 Likes

@havok333

Absolutely!
I have no idea why people do not like Kashhrek.
I used to love that sturdy green guy. Especially as a tank.

My first decent team was
Sabina … Joon (got him early) … Kashhrek … Scarlett … Grimm.

With Kashhrek in the middle protecting the 2 fast shooters Joon (kind of weak defense at 3/70) and Scarlett (also not the strongest defense).

I had numerous pvp matches where only that sturdy green guy was still standing - and I won with the tiles. Tee hee :slight_smile:

edit:
and now with alliance wars on the horizon, I bet I’ll find a good use for him again.

6 Likes

And the fact Kashrek is always a pain in my rear during raids. :rofl:

2 Likes

Kashhrek is my good luck charm.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

People who has Falcon can totally reverse his shield, and his tanky stats and only nearby healing make him useful only for raids and not titan/quests/events.

But soon with AW he can be a good card to keep.

A central Kashhrek is what keep alive my squishy Grimm and Scarlett in both titans and raids battles.

2 Likes

But he is great at raid offense. Although sometime you are wondering why you bring that slow minor damage dude, but hey he keeps joon and grimm alive. now, I have kiril to back him up . Kashrek/grim is like powerful duo, they fill up each other weakness. He is already great at 60, i will not ascend him yet but I will someday, I have shields for ascend but I’m waiting for other key 4* green.

Guess i have to trust you. Some point in time i get him, but i immediately fed him to some others with no remorse.
Simply i compare him with Melendor, and for me there’s no doubt who is better.

I can take Melendor everywhere. Great heal for all, great damage.
He is not so good for defence raiding, but honestly:
A. I don’t care of cups
B. I have better heroes for that role

Yes, that is general consensus that melendor is better than kashhrek. I wouldn’t know about melendor because i dont have him but I visualize him as belith big bro. However I do believe every hero have their own role, for Kashhrek he is my good luck charm. Like you doubt why he is there but sure he can help you win you just dont know what sorcery he use that make you win.

1 Like

Melendor is better than Kashhrek when it comes to tile damage and heal.

Its like comparing Sabina with Rigard: Sabina and Melendor have good offensive stats but are squishier than Rigard and Kashhrek. Kashhrek isn’t the best 4* green healer but it can survive more hits. If only his special could give some splitted defense/elemental defense or attack/elemental defense it could be more useful (to offset his weak attack score).

His elemental defense is ridiculous tbh. I always lol when i see there isnt any red hero to fend off .:rofl:
SG please make justice to him.

And secondary skill. Debuffing is one of the “sacred” trinity, while fire shield is very situational, and totally reverse of what you need.
Example: fire shield is very good against fire foes. So for instance, red titans and mount umber.
But if you take him there, you are quite a fool.

So, in the end, Melendor is quite better in all the important stuff.
Of course he is less survivable, but you can’t use that quality in any other aspects aside raids.

What’s more, i tend to look into the future.
If someday the RNG god reward me with a Lianna, all the things that Kashrek may do are replaced by her, while Melendor still sometimes may be a better choice.

yeah, i got you. melendor is better than kashhrek. i dont even know why you have the need to compare melendor to kashhrek when i didnt even once said the opposite. I only want to share my experience raiding with kashhrek. not everyone have melendor, so if anyone tend to get kashhrek i dont want them to feel that kashhrek is no good at all.

4 Likes

I was talking to Fravit in this case, sorry if you feel that i attacked you.

Of course every hero has his good/bad points, same as every player has his personal preferences.

Still i think that before using some very rare ascension items, people must take in consideration every single aspect. Thats all.

Goodness, dears …
Kashhrek was my 1st 4* green hero, and that sturdy green guy served his purpose very well at the time.

Never mind this fire protection stuff … He heals himself and the two heroes next to him. And he is not slow manareg, he is medium. A Kashhrek tank … paired with another healer in the corner … and flanked by 2 fast shooters … is nothing to be sneered at in a def team. Took me to 2200+ cups, at the time.

I am certain that I will find a very nice use for him again in alliance wars … come n get him :wink:

edit:
not everybody has xxx heroes sitting around, waiting to be leveled up. And if your healer is Sabina (boni killer), like mine was, Kashhrek will do just fine for pvp.

5 Likes

@Revelate @Wearybear
I completely agree with @Revelate!!

EASY SUMMARY:

4* HEROES WHO ARE COMPLETELY ASCENDED HAVE ALMOST EQUIVALENT POWER (TOTAL) AS
5* HEROES WHO ARE FULLY ASCENDED TO THE 3rd TIER.

Ascension items to fully lvl up (most) 4*'s are a Lot easier to get, than Ascension items required to fully lvl up a 5* heroes. I have waited since last September to fully lvl up Musashi & I still need Orbs & Darts.

I decided to go with fully lvling all of my 4*'s & Mixing them together with my fully ascended 5*'s. I use them as my main Rainbow team! :blush:

1 Like

Power isn’t the right statistic to look at: check atk / def / hp, and they’re all substantially higher on 4* 4/70 than 5* 3/70.

Unless the 5* special is simply amazing (there are some admittedly that are) they’re not really worth the investment till 80.

I have some random 5*'s sitting at one: I don’t have the mats to ascend them to 4/80, and frankly 4*'s are just better at 70… realized looking at my heroes the other day planning out build strategy for eventual Alliance Wars, it makes no sense for me to level the 5’s: even Chao who is one of the widely disparaged 4*'s is frankly better.

6 Likes