Four spots, now only two open in Global Titan Slayers

Several retirements of long term players have left us with up to 4 vacancies.

We are from a wide range of countries and time zones, ages… from grandparents to early twenties…, and occupations.

But what we have in common is a belief in a supportive , friendly alliance culture that takes the game seriously but also acknowledges real life demands.

We were fighting 10/11* before the latest two retirements, now will be 9/10 for a short while until we rebuild. War is expected and we are strategic in our approach. Line is preferred, but optional as long as you communicate through alliance chat.

Interested? We are happy to mentor and support you in your growth, but the size of titans means level 30+ would be best suited. Happy to consider people a bit less experienced if they want to grow. But chat here, or Line pc229 and we will talk about it.

Come join our fun family and help us climb back up the ladder!!

Global Titan Slayers… come try us out

WHO are we?

*intergenerational, several grandparents down to early twenties

Fighting 10/11* titans… probably 9/10 for a short while until we fill vacancies

*serious about the game… expecting regular participation, but also understand real life demands. Just tell us ahead of time.

a mix of f2p and spending people… no judgement or expectations either way… just work with what you have we well as you can

*friendly (but doesn’t everyone say that?) and interested in each other

*happy to help you grow with us. But given the size of titans, level 30+ would be best. Happy to take people a little lower if they want to grow

WANT to find out more? Reply to this post, or Line pc229.

Up to 4 vacancies, if there is a small group looking

Hey. Looking for a home serious about flag usage and collaboration in war so that best use of team flags is assured. (I am level 54 and 19 5* ascended). Contact me in line at SPG. Is my lineid

Come apply…we would love to have you check us out to see if we are a good fit for you!!

@Spg did someone get in touch? I will otherwise. Just tag me here…

Joined a year ago. GTS helped me grow heaps plus we’re like a family!

Greetings. I may be a little low for you guys but thought I would check. Lvl 30, best team is between 3400 and 3500, I hover around 1,700 trophies. I’m free to play so my progression is pretty slow but I almost always hit titans and participate in wars. I am looking for a friendly active team but don’t want to feel like a liability either. Just looking for a good fit.

Kromp, feel free to join us. We have a mix of f2p , c2p and spenders so you would not be alone! You would find the titans a bit of a struggle to do well until you grow a bit but wars are not an issue… you would help with clean ups. Do you have 30 heroes?

Thanks. I sent an in game join request

Two spots are filled… two more vacancies. Come check us out!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.