Forum Toxicity

Well, if your opinion is that we need to have bad behaviours then yes: we have different views on that matter.

No, I will not flag you: peoples could be mature enough to grow their own opinion.

:it: “se li conosci li eviti”
:uk: “If you know them you avoid them”

3 Likes

I’m 100% with @Reseted known forums of other games more heated and no one died.

Friends became enemies to be friends again later and vice versa.

Let’s be good and happy like unicorns, while playing a violent and competitive game

1 Like

All flags show on moderators’ screens, and one of us reviews each. If we disagree with the flag, we can reverse it. If a user consistently has flags overridden, there are additional steps available to us, i.e. blocking that account’s ability to flag.

2 Likes

This forum is a joke. People obviously just flag and report people simply for them having an opinion they don’t agree with.

edit: let me rephrase that to certain segments of this forum. There’s probably lots of live and let live people on here.

2 Likes

My opinion is that I’ve never seen someone flagged just for calling for change (and I always read what’s been hidden, because I’m curious like that). I’m not saying it couldn’t have happened. But I don’t remember any.

When posts calling for change get flagged, it’s because there’s another problem with the post: off-topic, incivility, naming and shaming, etc.

There are a great many posts, both in #general-discussion and in #ideas-feature-requests calling for major changes to the game. The threads don’t get hidden. Instead, the topic gets debated.

6 Likes

What gets flagged is the phrasing and attitude of an opinion, not the opinion itself.

10 Likes

Don’t mind me, just here for the comments

1 Like

That is not true. Hopefully the old players would have had this Master List of E&P Links & Player Guides

The problems that new players have, we already have to suffer them and overcome them.

I pose a problem of mine.

With all my buildings at 20 and my forges running without stopping as I do to spend all the iron I have left over.

Food more than I spend.

Space of heroes 127 and I see that even then it would end up collapsing.

1 Like

I didn’t mean flagging for calling for changes but I get the feeling only young(er) players are in fact the people who would like to see any improvements in this game.

How would you know? You can only speak for yourself. And do you really flag/report people for “the phrasing and attitude” of a post? Wow.

1 Like

A thread about toxicity and being civil has suddenly become toxic. This is the world we live in now.

1 Like

If you’ve been playing the game a long time, chances are you’re reasonably comfortable with how it works. If you weren’t, you’d have quit already. So it doesn’t surprise me that the older players tend to support the status quo.

That said, I’ve actually seen plenty of older players argue for changes (or to keep potentially bad new ideas out). The leading voices speaking out against pay-to-play events are old players, for example.

3 Likes

I have never flagged anyone personally. I base my statement on what gets flagged in this topic.

I would like to exercise my right to agree with you. :+1:

2 Likes

you known whats toxic. people who spend no money asking for SG to keep giving them free stuff. Every player who has something either worked to farm it, worked to try and purchase it, and or purchaed when it came avaiable.

there are your three options to receive stuff in this game. if thats too much to understand or too much for you to go through as a player find another game.

im over the free wanting more free and posting with constant rants of why they cant have this free, this person rolled once and got this and i got nothing so i deserve something free, i cant figure out how to use what i have so give a me a free 5 star after i tried enough cause its your job to keep me competive for free.

most of the toxic posts are free players taking shots and people who simply go to work. they think everyone that has a good team spent thousands and thats just not true at all, and if they did its their money let them do what they want with it. if it bothers you thats a you problem that you need to keep to yourself.

1 Like

Phrasing and attitude can be a reason to flag. I feel that you are mocking another member with your post (this is my opinion, don’t flag me) and that can be a trigger for others to do the same or maybe even attack you over it.

I won’t flag you bro. Promise.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: @Rigs I thank you for creating this thread.

1 Like

This is why we can’t have nice things.

2 Likes

When I first read that, I read it as “increase the toxicity”! LOL! :joy: